Any suggestion on ESS goggles?

Just wondering for some suggestions on some ESS goggles

I need a good pair,can be worn without helmet and I am putting much maxed out with spending money SO, I'am looking for a GOOD pair, but SOMEWHAT cheap?

And how is ESS profile NVG, does that worth me to buy a helmet to assort it?

Any suggestions?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Just wondering for some suggestions on some ESS goggles

I need a good pair,can be worn without helmet and I am putting much maxed out with spending money SO, I'am looking for a GOOD pair, but SOMEWHAT cheap?

And how is ESS profile NVG, does that worth me to buy a helmet to assort it?

Any suggestions?

If you give us a clue as to what you want them for we might be able to advise.

So you dont need to spend a fortune on balistic protection, like the ESS give you. I don't think you would get away with just one set for all 3 activities.

Biking I would prefer a good set of wrap around glasses not goggles, I have a set of Oakleys. These can also be used on the slopes in good weather. Bad weather would require a set of goggles but as you say full lenses to give better visibility. As for airsoft I am not an expert but would full face not be better instead of just eye protection.

Like I said no expert but 3 very differant activities.

So you dont need to spend a fortune on balistic protection, like the ESS give you. I don't think you would get away with just one set for all 3 activities.

Biking I would prefer a good set of wrap around glasses not goggles, I have a set of Oakleys. These can also be used on the slopes in good weather. Bad weather would require a set of goggles but as you say full lenses to give better visibility. As for airsoft I am not an expert but would full face not be better instead of just eye protection.

Like I said no expert but 3 very differant activities.
or do you have any recommendation on ESS goggle

I wouldn't bother with shelling out a million billion pounds on top-of-the-range ballistic goggles when the most dangerous thing you'll be using them for is airsoft; like the poster above, I'd say a decent pair of wraparound shades and some ski goggles for when it gets a bit rough out on (or off, for that matter) the piste.

I'm pretty sure that those would have you covered for the eventuality of high-speed plastic balls trying to take your eyes out. If not, just pick up a pair of US issue dust/wind goggles- they should do the trick.

I wouldn't bother with shelling out a million billion pounds on top-of-the-range ballistic goggles when the most dangerous thing you'll be using them for is airsoft; like the poster above, I'd say a decent pair of wraparound shades and some ski goggles for when it gets a bit rough out on (or off, for that matter) the piste.

I'm pretty sure that those would have you covered for the eventuality of high-speed plastic balls trying to take your eyes out. If not, just pick up a pair of US issue dust/wind goggles- they should do the trick.
Actually I am a military fun and I just want to buy a good ESS goggles can be worn without helmet like a soldier what do you recommend?

Actually I am a military fun and I just want to buy a good ESS goggles can be worn without helmet like a soldier what do you recommend?
If it is the ESS you want go for the glasses no the goggles, they would do for all 3 sports and you would not look a knob biking in them.
Ice is the one we get issued and are about £40 new.

Fine- if you want, spunk your money away on the most expensive pair they sell- they'll serve no useful purpose, but if it massages your ego then go for it.

If I was you I would go to a shop and try on the goggles that you want to buy. The only way a set of goggles will be lose on you head is if it is the size of a tennis ball.