Any Sport Vs Wendy Ball

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Welcome to Facebook

I know that the pic comes from GAA, but as my son said, could be rugby, or chess....

I go to a GAA match every couple of weeks. There is always bit of violence off the ball, and nobody really cares, including the Ref. They all shake hands afterwards as well. Hurling and Gaelic football. Nails.

I find it hilarious how the big girls blouses carry on when they've been tripped or anle tapped. They are wearing shin pads for fucks sake you can hit them things with a fucking ball peen hammer and it doesn't hurt.
Its brilliant how they go down and roll and roll and roll like they've been hit by a speeding train, when in reality an 11 stone girly man with a perm or highlights has kicked him in the shin.
I can remember coming off my bike as a daredevil child resulting in my leg an arm and half my back coming clean off, I just dusted myself off cracked on.
Got home where my parents would sort the hideous wound out with a quick splash of napalm or tcp one of the 2.

Fucking poofters the lot of em.
Except that joey deacon..i mean barton he's well hard.....he thinks so anyway.

Is that a bit like the rock hard Lampard who when faced with going down for twatting a bloke, cried in the dock.

I go to a GAA match every couple of weeks. There is always bit of violence off the ball, and nobody really cares, including the Ref. They all shake hands afterwards as well as collecting money for the IRA (which ever group is current). Hurling and Gaelic football=Nail bombs
That is more like it......

Watch superleague netball on skysport 4, now THAT'S violent!

I know it's the African Nations Cup, but this sums up Wendyball for me.

[video=youtube;BJbSxMt7oH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJbSxMt7oH8[/video]

Still happens mate,,,The 'Ladies' still pass the plastic bucket around after every match I've been to (in Manchester).....
Blimey. I've been here 13 years and been to a lot of GAA games - from juvenile area/county matches to big finals at Croke Park. Never seen that happen.

Blimey. I've been here 13 years and been to a lot of GAA games - from juvenile area/county matches to big finals at Croke Park. Never seen that happen.
I really don't want to ruin the thread with IRA bollox

But I haven't seen it either, (and if it did happen, it would be stamped on sharpish) and I've lived here for nearly 5 years. Tuffy is on about the UK though, (Manchester FFS) and who is to say the money collected isn't being scammed and used to buy beer?

I know it's the African Nations Cup, but this sums up Wendyball for me.

[video=youtube;BJbSxMt7oH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJbSxMt7oH8[/video]
That is fucking comical, I can't believe he even gets taken off on a stretcher.

I really don't want to ruin the thread with IRA bollox ...
Me neither. Hurling has become my second favourite sport, with rugby still out in front... here's some of that "off the ball" action:

[video=youtube;hBT_SN8IGsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBT_SN8IGsQ[/video]

edit for poor keyboard skills...

What a shit fight. At least in ice hockey they take off their gloves and helmets off before squaring up. I've seen better fights in mini-rugby!

I've seen better fights outside Mecca Bingo, with two grannies going for it over who shouted "House" first.
Best fight I ever saw was between two fat birds outside a kebab house, the pair of em, massive bastards harder than tarzans toenails, punching kicking biting and scratching the holy living shite out of each other, fucking hell it was brutal, never seen two blokes fight that hard.

They had to be dragged apart by 2 meatheads from the closest nightclub door. Even they fucking struggled.
They'd have kiiled a whole team of wendyballers each.

Is that a bit like the rock hard Lampard who when faced with going down for twatting a bloke, cried in the dock.
When was that mate I must have missed it ? Anyone would think you're a bit of a cock who hasn't got a clue if they were like me and thought that this was a total and utter load of sh1t.

Professional Football is populated by fucking pansy hermer cunts now it seems. Go watch Amateur football or pub leagues, you get good football, played hard. I played Boys' Club for years and it was always how I though football should be; hard but fair challenges, get up after getting landed on your arse, eyeball the cunt who did it and go through him like a freight train next time he had the ball. Don't blatantly punch anyone and don't swear at the ref and there wouldn't be a single card shown all game.

Professional Football is populated by fucking pansy hermer cunts now it seems. Go watch Amateur football or pub leagues, you get good football, played hard. I played Boys' Club for years and it was always how I though football should be; hard but fair challenges, get up after getting landed on your arse, eyeball the cunt who did it and go through him like a freight train next time he had the ball. Don't blatantly punch anyone and don't swear at the ref and there wouldn't be a single card shown all game.
And we wonder why we continually lose against other teams on a world stage. As we charge around like freight trains they've passed the ball twice and it's in the back of our net.

And we wonder why we continually lose against other teams on a world stage. As we charge around like freight trains they've passed the ball twice and it's in the back of our net.
We continually lose against teams on a world stage not because of the playing style of our sunday league teams but because our national teams are shit.
The managers are too scared to drop the underperforming superstars as it will mean less sponsorship money from the tv, sports companies and drinks companies etc, the players are only really interested in lining their own pockets rather than playing for national pride, and the instant the team doesn't perform absolutely fucking fantastically the fans and the media turn on them.
British football teams=complete shite.
Imagine if the footie teams played with as much passion as the rugby teams, aside from an uncharacteristically shit show from England the world cup was a fine showing from all the home nations.