any south african females in the army?

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by L_J, Oct 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. L_J

L_J Swinger

After watching Fighting on the Frontline on Channel 4 and seeing all the different nationalities serving in british army.
    I was just wondering how often one comes across saffas, aussies or kiwi females serving in the british army???

2. i think that actress charleze theron or whatever her name is spelt was in the SA Army!

3. Theres loads ...end of lesson.

4. L_J

L_J Swinger

urrrmmm i don't think so

5. as a conscript i was told!

6. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

No female conscripts in the old SADF - so no - more likely some over active pr person.

As for any Saffers with pointy chests in the British Army - I would be surprised - serious "I'm a Princess - my mommy told me so - look after me!" factor to overcome so I sort of doubt it.

7. Well Ive put Aussie female, South african, Zimbabwe, ghanaian females in the Army.so as said YES.

8. I've met a Saffer in the RN who used to be British Army, so yes, it does happen. How many there are I couldn't say, but given the number of commonwealth soldiers in the Army, I guess there's a few.

9. I worked with a SA girl in the British Army.

Right ******* pain in the arse, evil cow admin case she was too.

And no, she didn't turn me down. Wouldn't touch her with yours!

10. L_J

L_J Swinger

thanks for all the replies was just curious to know as i noticed that saffa max and then thought it is odd that one never hears of foreign females in the british army.

11. I knew one in the RLC

12. Lezzer?

13. Think so, was never interested enough to bother finding out.

14. No I think she had alot of SA Army in her!

• Like Like x 1