• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

any single dads in the army

do any single dads no what kind of support the army offers single dads with sole custody of a child? also if i dont get custody if i can still get married quarters when im divorced? any other info would be apperiacated. cheers

I suspect wah, (going on you other threads), but on the offchance you are genuine, perhaps you should approach your welfare office rather than take "advice" on here.

yeh i will see the welfare in the long run. just wanted to get an idea from here what i can expect. i know some places dont give you married quarters if your single and dont have custody if they have holiday homes for occasional visits, which is ****.

Mech-dan said:
yeh i will see the welfare in the long run. just wanted to get an idea from here what i can expect. i know some places dont give you married quarters if your single and dont have custody if they have holiday homes for occasional visits, which is *.
No it isn't. I'm in the same position as you and it's pretty obvious that the Army couldn't possibly afford to supply a house for every single soldier with children. You are either wah-ing or incredibly naive.

Latest Threads