Any SIB out there wanna guess our names?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Letterwritingman, Jul 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like all those who currently speak out will need to change their identities then. Big brother POD obviously can't stand the people he purports to lead disagreeing with him.

All those that follow his direction should look for the last time on my avatar and take it to heart.

As far as I am concerned, Arrse is unfortunately now not the place to air grievances, attempt to influence opinion or start discussion.

Kiss my arrse goodbye!!
  2. Isn't it?

We haven't been told otherwise to the best of my knowledge :D
  3. So five year plans and now Political Commissars!!............Ring bells anyone :twisted:
  4. Remember article 8 of the Human Rights Act. Your private correspondence is your own!

Obviously if you identif yourself by name or if you are using a work PC :oops: , you may be vulnerable. But if anyone wants to ask questions like "what websites do you post on?" then keep lips zipped.
  5. Just be careful Chaps!! I am an FBU Official.............and i am bloody sure my phone is tapped.Keep getting these strange clicks and farts occasionally.
    This is like Soviet Russia not the UK. :lol:
  6. But you are posting on what is a public forum. Even so, as long as you are not breaching any security laws what can they touch you for? Unless they are in the process of changing the laws (Mil or Civvy) things should stay that way (and there's a possibility :cry: ).

Bugger putting life and limb on the line and then being told I'm not allowed an opinion. :roll:
  7. Thats absolutely bang on mate!!!
    Too right you are entitled to an opinion!!!!!!! :evil:
  8. Firey

Your clicks and farty noises , do they occur at the same times of the day?

Do you ever get your phone ringing just once at the same time of day?

I had some experience of this , when the Business partner was putting in a counter-bid for a large manufacturing company hereabouts.

And if you are getting clicks, buzzes and farts , it ain't SIS :wink:
  9. All i know is that it was happening during the Dispute and strikes.....and it started again recently when this all kicked off again!!
    I have had one ring calls several times...all after midnight and before 1 am.
    I wouldnt put anything past this lot mate!!!
  10. You know Big Brother's watching you when your mail finds itself re-routed through a "special" postal sorting office not far from Belfast. And then arrives at your home address very obviously opened and sellotaped back together. A not very subtle hint.......but effective. 8)
  11. Freaks. What are you scared of?

My name is Dale the Snail. I am a slug. Take that :twisted:
  12. Who cares?? Is being monitored and punished for dissent a greater crime in the public eye than the dissent in the first place?!?

And, if I'll get a slap on the wrist for posting with a tag, then I'll use my real name and rank in a more public forum with a lot more detail!! Nothing to lose anymore....yee hah!!! :twisted: :twisted: Will probably do that anyway, hit the send button just before I walk out the camp gate for the last time! :twisted:

Brings the whole "control freaks" tag back into the public domain!! :twisted:
  13. I can say that during a one on one interview not so very long ago - and I can't go in to too much detail as I would then be clearly 'outed' - it was made clear to me that the spooks monitor this place regularly.

Does anyone know who the Good CO / Bad CO really are?
    Is the shopping experience just another means of tracing your details (step forward the monkey from Manchester...)

Paranoid? Moi?
  14. I say nothing in here that I don't say in the Mess.. fact, I'm polite and restrained in here!!! :twisted: :twisted: