Any serving recruiters in this forum?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by 3hresart, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm getting some problems with my application and I would like to PM someone on here who has up-to-date knowledge of the processes.

2. Just out of interest, why don't you go see your recruiter?

I'm sure they'll know a lot more about your application than anyone here.
  3. It's complicated.

I don't want to PM some random punter on here; I want to speak to another recruiter anonymously.
  4. Long division is complicated.

It must be pretty embarrassing if you can't go to your recruiter. They'll be able to give you better answers I'm sure.
  5. You're very sure of something you know nothing about. It must be a nice feeling.

Thanks for your input. But I want to speak to someone with a working knowledge of the current recruiting policy. This sub-forum is designed for questions to be answered on the subject.

If you still have a problem with my enquiry, feel free to PM me with your issues.
  6. TheIron is
  7. Tried that mate.

Alas they are some civvie recruiters from Capita with no real knowledge of the army. (One told me I had to speak to APC Glasgow. I then asked her for APC's telephone number, and she asked me what APC did and what it stood for). Awesome.
  8. Alas it's these civvies who'll be dealing with most of the requests from now on.....

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You cannot verify anyone who approaches you on here as a recruiter (we do know a few) and we do NOT recommend conversations on private matters by private messaging.

Deal with your AFCO direct.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.