Any senior Fire Officers here?

Hi all,

interesting times ahead for TC with a potential new business in the offing. I wondered if there were any ex-services senior Fire Officers in the South of England willing to have an off the record chat somewhere convivial. Just after a general insight into how command and control works in the FB's etc. so nothing confidential. Dorset, Somerset, Hants, Berks West Sussex, Surrey areas. PM please if you can help!

thanks,

TC

Hi all,

interesting times ahead for TC with a potential new business in the offing. I wondered if there were any ex-services senior Fire Officers in the South of England willing to have an off the record chat somewhere convivial. Just after a general insight into how command and control works in the FB's etc. so nothing confidential. Dorset, Somerset, Hants, Berks West Sussex, Surrey areas. PM please if you can help!

thanks,

TC
if your thinking of the MOD contract,Serco seem to think they have it already,so they keep telling people.

S

syledis

I only know Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub

Pew, Pew and Barney Magrue got transferred, sorry!

R

renamed_user

They are very busy, organising inter station volleyball, table tennis and snooker competitions or working as part time taxi drivers, plumbers or decorators. If not they are to be found polishing they're diamond/golden jubilee medals whilst planning strikes about "savage tory cuts" or any other way of holding the country to ransom.
I am Richard Littlejohn!

Have you found the magic bullet that could make those hugely expensive and utterly useless regional control centres work?

They are very busy, organising inter station volleyball, table tennis and snooker competitions or working as part time taxi drivers, plumbers or decorators. If not they are to be found polishing they're diamond/golden jubilee medals whilst planning strikes about "savage tory cuts" or any other way of holding the country to ransom.
I am Richard Littlejohn!
Take it you couldn't get in when you left the mob then?