Any senior Fire Officers here?

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Two_Cookers, Jun 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

interesting times ahead for TC with a potential new business in the offing. I wondered if there were any ex-services senior Fire Officers in the South of England willing to have an off the record chat somewhere convivial. Just after a general insight into how command and control works in the FB's etc. so nothing confidential. Dorset, Somerset, Hants, Berks West Sussex, Surrey areas. PM please if you can help!

2. if your thinking of the MOD contract,Serco seem to think they have it already,so they keep telling people.
  3. I only know Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub

Pew, Pew and Barney Magrue got transferred, sorry!
  4. Thanks for the replies! Not looking to compete with Serco...a little bit more of an IT service and service specific trg and consultancy.
  5. They are very busy, organising inter station volleyball, table tennis and snooker competitions or working as part time taxi drivers, plumbers or decorators. If not they are to be found polishing they're diamond/golden jubilee medals whilst planning strikes about "savage tory cuts" or any other way of holding the country to ransom.
    I am Richard Littlejohn!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Have you found the magic bullet that could make those hugely expensive and utterly useless regional control centres work?
  7. I hear they're going with Playstation4 as its cheaper than Xbox1.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  8. Take it you couldn't get in when you left the mob then?
  9. Thanks RAF889 - hadn't seen that. Quite useful. Also - no magic bullet!!