Any scottish soldier out there

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dundee27, Aug 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It can help me find out a few things

2. There's a song about a Scottish soldier.
    Reported anyway for posting more drivel.

3. Will you just fuck off and see the AFCO, you cunt!

4. You are a mong.

Errr...laddie.

Hope this helps

Lot's of love, Hamish.

xxx.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why, do you think they might be more tollerant?

We can all read your postings, but none of us are really that interested, Sweaty or not.

6. Captain I cannae gi yer more power.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Irvine Welsh thinks you're a cunt.

Now FUCK OFF!

8. Ano there is n it's a I.R.A song hahaha ya bams bolt n let real honest scottish soldier post on this

9. How do you know who's Scottish or not, not every Jock writes(?) in the same gibberish as you! Jings and cribbens!!

10. OK maybe we are being a bit hard on the poor wee lad.

I shall take out my Thistle Whistle and summon all the rest of the alcoholic Scottish tramps from the streets and park benches of London and get them to advise you on how they managed to go from a Scottish sink estate to a long career in the army and then on to a life of mental illness and alcohol dependency on the streets of the most vibrant city in Europe.

A piss stained sleeping bag in an stairwell near Waterloo station awaits you.

11. Go to a Careers Office. What is so difficult to understand about that?

12. You think all the people out there it can't write are down and outs mate grow the fuck up Iv got a job just now so shut it ya bam

13. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

Is this mandatory, the rough sleeping in London I mean, as when I got out last month nobody mentioned it, means I'll have to move south again. At least the weather will be better, I'm sure my sheds going to sink the next time it rains.

14. Cos thy are honest people shut it rite

15. Shelf stacker at Asda?