Any scottish soldier out there

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why, do you think they might be more tollerant?

We can all read your postings, but none of us are really that interested, Sweaty or not.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ano there is n it's a I.R.A song hahaha ya bams bolt n let real honest scottish soldier post on this
How do you know who's Scottish or not, not every Jock writes(?) in the same gibberish as you! Jings and cribbens!!

OK maybe we are being a bit hard on the poor wee lad.

I shall take out my Thistle Whistle and summon all the rest of the alcoholic Scottish tramps from the streets and park benches of London and get them to advise you on how they managed to go from a Scottish sink estate to a long career in the army and then on to a life of mental illness and alcohol dependency on the streets of the most vibrant city in Europe.

A piss stained sleeping bag in an stairwell near Waterloo station awaits you.

I shall take out my Thistle Whistle and summon all the rest of the alcoholic Scottish tramps from the streets and park benches of London and get them to advise you on how they managed to go from a Scottish sink estate to a long career in the army and then on to a life of mental illness and alcohol dependency on the streets of the most vibrant city in Europe.

You think all the people out there it can't write are down and outs mate grow the fuck up Iv got a job just now so shut it ya bam

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer

Is this mandatory, the rough sleeping in London I mean, as when I got out last month nobody mentioned it, means I'll have to move south again. At least the weather will be better, I'm sure my sheds going to sink the next time it rains.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You think all the people out there it can't write are down and outs mate grow the fuck up Iv got a job just now so shut it ya bam
Shelf stacker at Asda?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
D

Dreamseller

Irony is lost on you isn't it. You say you can't write in comments that you are writing.

There was a soldier,

A Scottish soldier,

Who wandered far away,

And joined the IRA,

The Shankhill got him,

And fucking shot him......................

Latest Threads