Any rumours about April 2005??

Folks,

for the past few days, rumours and thats all so far, have been circulating that the DGAMS will unveil "somethings" come April next year for certain trades.

Anybody know anything???

(Neanderthal & MB24 hint, hint :wink: )

I'll have a guess for the CMT's......um Paramedical Qualifications in the near future for those that meet the qualifying criteria!

And the rest............Pay rise for DRs, commensurate with their PQ's.
Nurses to gain 'Practioner' Status in line with the US Physician Assistant!

More tentage for the CMT's to put up!

Now how close do you reckon I'll be :twisted:

Letterwritingman said:
Yeah only to the likes of you and I though.......to the Grey Mafia Command the trade could be seen as yet another opportunity to tighten their grip on the AMS :(
Must admit, its begining to look like the QARANC rule the roost, as far as the AMS is concerned. Certainly grips my shiit that they are gettin well carried away with their role in the scheme of things :roll:

Baddass said:
Nurse Practitioners......what a joke they are.
Well said that man :wink:

Ventress

LE
The suprise will be..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................watch this space. :wink: :wink:

Heres the Official graph of AMS achievement

O

The abscence of an X and Y Axis caused some consternation at first.....that was however sorted out by the awarding of further PQ pay incentives for DRs (backdated of course) and a little more Power to the Grey Mafia.

I had a letter last week from the ivory tower that boiled down to 'we know you are all pis@@d off and are leaving in record numbers but we are not doing anything about it 'cos the navy is getting recruits in' 8O

Laugh, I nearly bought a round! :twisted:

chokinthechicken said:
First I've heard of a Tech buying a round. Especially a Rad Tech.

See ya in the bar someday.

Yours Aye :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Never heard of a dental tech buying a round either :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Could the news be that the DDA is to dispand !!! :roll: and be consumed by the DMS and we all re-cap badge

Ventress

LE
The RDMS isnt far from our future, think of the money we will save. Noel Godfrey will be spinning in his grave, both VC's clanking together!!! :roll:

Sorry - too pessimistic

What I meant was : Commissions for Radiographers and BMSs and Paramedic/ Physician Assistant pathways for CMTs :lol: :lol:

OK OK OK
........if we are getting to the extremes................Commissions for HCA's within the QARANC!

See I can be daft too!

Oh and any trade that a CMT can leave the Army with!

Feckin hell man.............revolution!!! Feckin trades for CMTs.what the feck have you been drinking/smoking..............Your mad; completely of your trolley get a grip and pull youeself together. The Budget will ALWAYS be better spent on (increasingly) Nurses and DRs!!

Feckin trades for the CMTs...whatever next :evil: :evil: