Any rumours about April 2005??

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by dui-lai, Sep 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Folks,

for the past few days, rumours and thats all so far, have been circulating that the DGAMS will unveil "somethings" come April next year for certain trades.

Anybody know anything???

(Neanderthal & MB24 hint, hint :wink: )
  2. I'll have a guess for the CMT' Paramedical Qualifications in the near future for those that meet the qualifying criteria!

And the rest............Pay rise for DRs, commensurate with their PQ's.
    Nurses to gain 'Practioner' Status in line with the US Physician Assistant!

More tentage for the CMT's to put up!

Now how close do you reckon I'll be :twisted:
  3. Nurse Practitioners......what a joke they are.
  4. Yeah only to the likes of you and I the Grey Mafia Command the trade could be seen as yet another opportunity to tighten their grip on the AMS :(
  5. Must admit, its begining to look like the QARANC rule the roost, as far as the AMS is concerned. Certainly grips my shiit that they are gettin well carried away with their role in the scheme of things :roll:

Well said that man :wink:
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The suprise will this space. :wink: :wink:
  7. No surprise there then :roll:
  8. Heres the Official graph of AMS achievement

The abscence of an X and Y Axis caused some consternation at first.....that was however sorted out by the awarding of further PQ pay incentives for DRs (backdated of course) and a little more Power to the Grey Mafia.
  9. Glad to witness cynicism alive and doing good trade in the threads of ARRSE! :twisted:
  10. I had a letter last week from the ivory tower that boiled down to 'we know you are all pis@@d off and are leaving in record numbers but we are not doing anything about it 'cos the navy is getting recruits in' 8O

Laugh, I nearly bought a round! :twisted:
  11. First I've heard of a Tech buying a round. Especially a Rad Tech.

See ya in the bar someday.

Yours Aye :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I am in a state of collapse!
  13. Never heard of a dental tech buying a round either :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Could the news be that the DDA is to dispand !!! :roll: and be consumed by the DMS and we all re-cap badge
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The RDMS isnt far from our future, think of the money we will save. Noel Godfrey will be spinning in his grave, both VC's clanking together!!! :roll:
  15. Radiographers to be replaced by Assistant Radiographers to save money. :evil:

New appointment for senior CMTs - Tent Major :wink: