Any RM know this guy?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aleegee1698, Dec 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Could we have a booty version of Mike Golden?

He's also got a bit of the Rain Man going on with his tendency to print song lyrics on his wall.

2. im no expert but from his wall posts he looks unwell! hopefully one of the experienced guys of this site can point him towards some help

3. I like it, I think it's good.

4. Ravers

5. Yep I know every single Royal, right back from the Boxer Rebellion, can't place him though sorry.

6. Yes, thats why I ask. If Andy and Andy are brothers, this shows a total lack of imagination on the parents behalf.

7. Ravers

8. Slightly strange terminology on his myspace page:

" . . . . . . . and the other is "Escalation of Force (EAS)" has 10 songs related to my experiences in the marine corps including all your favorite funny ones like uncle rico and the ballad of oceanside . . . . . ."

He doesn't look such like a bootie, for example there are no pictures of him in womens clothing on any of his sites. I call walt.

9. Ahh but the myspace guy
    and his contract ended!! he is also a paramedic and in the firebrigade all these quals for someone who is 27.
    JR3 your just jealous really, that's why you wont remember him perhaps ? :)

10. Are you sure he's a bootie? He doesn't mention it much on his profile.

11. There we go then. A walt. Even as a former member of Yankee Sqaudron, Para 2, I can see the mistake there.

12. em, so on Myspace he left the "Marine Corp" on the 26.03.09, on FB he left them on the 22.07.10, long resettlement? Injured?

13. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Very clever as the coys in 45 are V, W, X, Y, and Z.