Any RM know this guy?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Could we have a booty version of Mike Golden?

He's also got a bit of the Rain Man going on with his tendency to print song lyrics on his wall.

im no expert but from his wall posts he looks unwell! hopefully one of the experienced guys of this site can point him towards some help

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Slightly strange terminology on his myspace page:

" . . . . . . . and the other is "Escalation of Force (EAS)" has 10 songs related to my experiences in the marine corps including all your favorite funny ones like uncle rico and the ballad of oceanside . . . . . ."

He doesn't look such like a bootie, for example there are no pictures of him in womens clothing on any of his sites. I call walt.

Yep I know every single Royal, right back from the Boxer Rebellion, can't place him though sorry.
Ahh but the myspace guy
I had the honor of serving with the guys from Charlie company 45 commando royal Marine Regiment. and we traveled the world together
and his contract ended!! he is also a paramedic and in the firebrigade all these quals for someone who is 27.
JR3 your just jealous really, that's why you wont remember him perhaps ? :)

Are you sure he's a bootie? He doesn't mention it much on his profile.

then dropped out to join the Marines... during that time I had the honor of serving with the guys from Charlie company 45 commando royal Marine Regiment. and we traveled the world together
There we go then. A walt. Even as a former member of Yankee Sqaudron, Para 2, I can see the mistake there.

A

Aleegee1698

em, so on Myspace he left the "Marine Corp" on the 26.03.09, on FB he left them on the 22.07.10, long resettlement? Injured?

oldbaldy

LE
guys from Charlie company 45 commando royal Marine Regiment
Very clever as the coys in 45 are V, W, X, Y, and Z.

A

Aleegee1698

Quoting the source:

"I'd like to introduce you to Andrew. This lowlife pretended to know what it's like to leave the forces after hearing my other half had not long been out....yet would never comment on what reg he was with just kept saying 'Marines', so I thought I'd look through his pics....this ones not very smart! in his pics (which are standard promo pics you can find on the internet, none of his face!). none show his face, ut the....................

What I don't get is being a fireman is a very worthy career, so why does he feel the need to lie to all the people I know within Troops Charities by pretending he's an EX-Marine! He also sends very odd messages to women!! (I've been informed of this by other females). He's still on my friends list as I've been keeping an eye on him, but he is blocked from seeing what I post,friends etc.

I'd suggest you make contact via his other identical profile as his 'Marine' one has gone eerily quiet for the last couple of months!! (Unquote)

Just read his Blog on myspace, "omplaints about the Marine Corp", ..................worth a read!

Quoting the source:

"I'd like to introduce you to Andrew. This lowlife pretended to know what it's like to leave the forces after hearing my other half had not long been out....yet would never comment on what reg he was with just kept saying 'Marines', so I thought I'd look through his pics....this ones not very smart! in his pics (which are standard promo pics you can find on the internet, none of his face!). none show his face, ut the....................

What I don't get is being a fireman is a very worthy career, so why does he feel the need to lie to all the people I know within Troops Charities by pretending he's an EX-Marine! He also sends very odd messages to women!! (I've been informed of this by other females). He's still on my friends list as I've been keeping an eye on him, but he is blocked from seeing what I post,friends etc.

I'd suggest you make contact via his other identical profile as his 'Marine' one has gone eerily quiet for the last couple of months!! (Unquote)

Just read his Blog on myspace, "omplaints about the Marine Corp", ..................worth a read!
i dont know him and his CV sounds wank

There we go then. A walt. Even as a former member of Yankee Sqaudron, Para 2, I can see the mistake there.
I thought we had met oyibo, i was one of the d.s. on your training prior to you joining Para 2 or was it paragraph 3, anyway i went on from there to become the 393rd balcony man followed by a couple of years with mortar platoon 49 Para company attached to RAVC at RAF Woomera,happy days yes indeed.

oldbaldy

LE
Myspace account, live from "Afgan", obviously, judging from the surroundings and the Birds n Beer:
& by the look of his eyes he's on something stronger than beer!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wHoSaIdThAt? Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
E Sports, Adventure Training and Events 2
dogmonkey Infantry 23