Any RLC around?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by rlcwannabe, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am trying to transfer to the RLC at Grantham but can't get through to them on the telephone (answering machine all the time) and also e-mails are not being answered. Are there any other numbers I can ring or e-mail addressed to get through to someone in recruiting? I am a recruit at the moment but am having difficulty making drill nights at my independent unit so RLC would be a better alternative.

2. Try phoning Deepcut, they should be able to help you.

3. depending on how far away you live, you could pop down, collect the paper work by hand and chat to the recruiting staff. I did CMSR at Grantham, pukka place with a decent cookhouse. good luck fella

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Recruit Induction & Training Team - 0115 957 3221

5. Thanks for the advice guys. Many thanks.

6. Let us know how you get on. I wasthinking of RLC before the RE got me hooked!!

7. Rang the RLC, got through and got batted back to my own Sqn again! My Sqn want to know which part of the RLC I want to go to and the RLC say they have to wait for my lot!

8. What trade do you want to go for? Ring guardroom and ask for PSI for tpt/mov/postie/etc and they could either transfer your call or give oyu the number to ring. Guardroom is 0115 9573237.

M