Any QDG officer interested in earning a crate

To any QDG officer interested in crating a fellow officer, take a look at Episode one of "The Diamond Queen" on BBC iPlayer. Approximately 3 minutes from the end of the program the Queen is filmed attending a party in Oman, look closely behind her and there will be a familiar face proudly wearing the Spread Eagle. Please ensure the fine is imposed gentlemen!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apparently spliffs of marijuana come in cases too. Hence the expression, "casing the joint."

By the same token, how many cases do you think I should ask my pal in the HCMR to fine TRH William and Harry - seen them on the telly quite a bit recently too......

Thankfully, I understand, it's not really the done thing in HCR unless you get promoted. Apparently, on recent inspection, the Mess in Windsor didn't have any champagne only a few cheap imitations.

By the same token, how many cases do you think I should ask my pal in the HCMR to fine TRH William and Harry - seen them on the telly quite a bit recently too......
I'm sure HRHs can afford it!

Now that Harry is with Army Aviation being seen all over the press should be expected!

Cheers, Nobby

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
recce-cpl RAC 0
ollyblobf RAC 5
ViroBono Current Affairs, News and Analysis 10