• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any QDG officer interested in earning a crate

To any QDG officer interested in crating a fellow officer, take a look at Episode one of "The Diamond Queen" on BBC iPlayer. Approximately 3 minutes from the end of the program the Queen is filmed attending a party in Oman, look closely behind her and there will be a familiar face proudly wearing the Spread Eagle. Please ensure the fine is imposed gentlemen!

By the same token, how many cases do you think I should ask my pal in the HCMR to fine TRH William and Harry - seen them on the telly quite a bit recently too......

Thankfully, I understand, it's not really the done thing in HCR unless you get promoted. Apparently, on recent inspection, the Mess in Windsor didn't have any champagne only a few cheap imitations.

Latest Threads