Any places available on Herrick 15?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by Private Pike, Dec 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My unit is deploying on TOSCA in 2011, however I want to get on Herrick 15 instead. I regularly check the FTRS website on the army.mod page but havnt seen anything advertised for a while.

Anyone know if their unit is looking for people to fill in the places? Prefer it not to be a mag on, stag on tour but dont mind either way.

References and current quals (all Inf) available on request.

Thanks

2. Ask ex_stab, apparently he won't be packing his mfo up anytime soon :)

3. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

PP,

You might be a little late in the day for H15. Both 6 & 7 Rifles are providing bodies to 2 & 5 Rifles, but as it stands now, I believe that there more names in the hat than are actually required. This will of course whittle down, but I'd be surprised if there was room at the inn for late-comer from elsewhere.

That being said, nothing's impossible and besides there's life after H15. Names are already being gathered by the battalion for H18 & H20. Out of curiosity, what battalion are you with?

4. Thanks guys, I have the chance to get on Herrick 16 so might have to just wait for that instead.
    As for your question RP about my battalion, that would compromise my security as per Matt 6 :) although if you're smart you can probably work it out based on my original post.....

5. Steelbacks?

6. Check the OCE list at the top of the RAOL

7. I have been doing for the past couple of months...