any paras here that could help me please?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Be_The_Best, Jul 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just have a few questions thats all
  2. Post your questions... I'm sure there are several of my UK peers waiting to answer with baited breath (or is that breath like bait?)
  3. oki doke then

a) can i change from guards to para whilst at harrogate if i get a good run time on the harrogate tests they give u on the first few weeks
    b) does anyone kno how i can contact the paras (i tried the number on there site but cant get them)
  4. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

try the number in office hours?
  5. You've asked this question elsewhere and have received answers explaining what to do so why post this again?
  6. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

give the newbie some slack...
  7. Why not help the lad rather than criticising him? He's keen and looking for info, no harm in that.
  8. I may be wrong but has the guards now have a para platoon?
  9. Yer the Guard have a Guards Para Platoon atatched to 3 Para.
    You could P COY stright after training at Catterick no dramas then do bit of time in guards BN and get a bit of experience then do jumps course an go 3 Para
  10. I'd actually recommend sticking with the guards if you want to be sh!t hot at your drills before then becoming even hotter at combat, the guards are elite too although not many admit it :twisted:
  11. Haha I like my own sarcasm ;)

But atleast they can cheat on their boots :twisted:
  12. I always loved puss in boots, but then maybe I'm showing my age :)

13. Yot really need to get a grip of yourself if you honestly believe that the guards recruit fitness programme is the same as attending a Pre Para.
  14. Guards..... guards......who wants to do guards?????