• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any other bizarre combinations?

Cuddles said:
Northern Monkey said:
Red Phos:

"Give me British soldiers and German officers and between us we will conquer the world."
Adolf Hitler
Can you imagine the chaos and mutinous behaviour that would follow that arrangement? The first NAAFI break would rsult in court martials, shootings and everyone below the rank of Leutnant chipping off for good.

No the real slick mix would be Brityish officers and German soldiers...a truly scary military machine. Whatever bizarre ideas the British officers came up with, would be carried out to the minutest detail. In goose-step time and with the oh so e-Bay saleable coal scuttle helmets!
I loved the idea of German NCO's carrying out the orders of 2LT Gussie Fink-Nottle of the 3rd Foot and Mouth.

Has anyone else got any other strange combinations that would set out to conquer the world, but would probably get stuck at Dagenham?

angular said:
Cuddles said:
Northern Monkey said:
Red Phos:

"Give me British soldiers and German officers and between us we will conquer the world."
Adolf Hitler
Can you imagine the chaos and mutinous behaviour that would follow that arrangement? The first NAAFI break would rsult in court martials, shootings and everyone below the rank of Leutnant chipping off for good.

No the real slick mix would be Brityish officers and German soldiers...a truly scary military machine. Whatever bizarre ideas the British officers came up with, would be carried out to the minutest detail. In goose-step time and with the oh so e-Bay saleable coal scuttle helmets!
I loved the idea of German NCO's carrying out the orders of 2LT Gussie Fink-Nottle of the 3rd Foot and Mouth.

Has anyone else got any other strange combinations that would set out to conquer the world, but would probably get stuck at Dagenham?

Fink-Nottle ...my hero!!!!

Gussee what a chap...screwed the dog while his gran was a sleep......and was caught by a famous OBLI man but later became a RGJ!!!!!!

Latest Threads