any one want a penfriend/pal?

For some light hearted banter and chat. nothing toooo vulgar please - I am respectable.............ish! lol.

anyhow, am 27, blonde a short arse but have big boobs! lol.......

apparently i have a sarcastic humour??!! anyhow drop a line..

thanks, will do am struggling here!

not a long time lurker - just forgot I had registered so haven't used it! 2 secs n i'll get one up - pic that is he he.!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Oh great stuff, be a love and pop a picture up.
Like your interested!! :D

jingleballs said:
For some light hearted banter and chat. nothing toooo vulgar please - I am respectable.............ish! lol.

anyhow, am 27, blonde a short arse and thick as fcuk but have big boobs! lol.......

apparently i have a sarcastic humour??!! anyhow drop a line..

:)

BIPOLAR77 said:
are you male or female jingleballs?

I am female (hopefully the pic's worked now?!)

as to why I have jingle balls - I think it's cos at the time it was my xmas name for another site I used - parenting so being a bit of a scatterbrain I use the same log ons/passwords!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
jingleballs said:
BIPOLAR77 said:

as to why I have jingle balls - I think it's cos at the time it was my xmas name for another site I used - parenting so being a bit of a scatterbrain I use the same log ons/passwords!
Well that sums it up, your from Scumland, Is your mother your sister?

B_AND_T said:
jingleballs said:
BIPOLAR77 said:

Well that sums it up, your from Scumland, Is your mother your sister?
oh really how rude! lol. by scumland I assume you mean portsmouth - in which case yes I am - but I believe you're the one from scum land!! hehehe.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
How many times times do I have to do this joke??????

Mrs B&T says "kiss me where it smells!"

I reply "fcuk off I'm not driving to Portsmouth this time of night"

Nothing personal love, but went with a Pompey girl once and she had hairy nipples. Sums Pompey up really.

B_AND_T said:

Nothing personal love, but went with a Pompey girl once and she had hairy nipples. Sums Pompey up really.
LMFAO!!!! you cheeky git!!!! althou fair one (on some of the girls here!) I'm not like that thou - no really - mostly cos i'm the post part of town - well poshish!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
jingleballs said:
B_AND_T said:

LMFAO!!!! you cheeky git!!!! althou fair one (on some of the girls here!) I'm not like that thou - no really - mostly cos i'm the post part of town - well poshish!
If you call Paulsgrove POSH you have some serious issues.

B_AND_T said:
jingleballs said:
B_AND_T said:

If you call Paulsgrove POSH you have some serious issues.
ahem, no love fareham. well inbetween. so u know the area then?? are you from scumampton?