Any one want a nice THEMED Shed ??

a bit too big for my garden, got any deltic shells for shed making?

When we were kids we used to play in a shed made out of one of these.

image.jpg

It was either the section forward of the wings, or maybe the whole front section as in the photo but with the wings cut off. The farmer had put some doors on the open (back) end to make a shed but the cockpit was intact- it certainly still had instruments because I remember trying to remove them (ahem!). It was lying up against a hedge for a good few years in a field near the ex-RAF station at Chipping Warden- this would have been mid-'70s- before someone realised it was there and carted it off.
I never found out where it was taken.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
a bit too big for my garden, got any deltic shells for shed making?
When we were kids we used to play in a shed made out of one of these.

View attachment 169777

It was either the section forward of the wings, or maybe the whole front section as in the photo but with the wings cut off. The farmer had put some doors on the open (back) end to make a shed but the cockpit was intact- it certainly still had instruments because I remember trying to remove them (ahem!). It was lying up against a hedge for a good few years in a field near the ex-RAF station at Chipping Warden- this would have been mid-'70s- before someone realised it was there and carted it off.
I never found out where it was taken.
you lucky sod
All I had to play with ws an air raid shelter and two DUKWs and a builders yard full of junk

Tool

LE
I read the title as a "THEM'ed shed". Didn't make too much sense.

Signed,
Confused of Tunbridge Wells

That's got to be the first plane crash involving aircraft that had not even been built.

I read the title as a "THEM'ed shed". Didn't make too much sense.

Signed,
Confused of Tunbridge Wells
but what colour would it be?

Emperour mong floor IT you can be home early its a train they cant give you a speeding ticket can they?
Your right your highness putting the pedal to the metal I need the need for speed yeeha OH FUCK FUCKERTY FUCK.

Emperour mong floor IT you can be home early its a train they cant give you a speeding ticket can they?
Your right your highness putting the pedal to the metal I need the need for speed yeeha OH **** FUCKERTY ****.
And in English?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't listen to them, I knew what you ment

And in English?
So The Emperor Mong said "Floor IT, you can be home early - it's a train they can't give you a speeding ticket can they?"
The driver said "Your right your Highness - putting the pedal to the metal - I need the need for speed - yeeha -
OH FUCK FUCKERTY FUCK."

^ ^. Ah, put that way it makes perfect sense - must be the addition of punctuation.

Thank you.

you lucky sod
All I had to play with ws an air raid shelter and two DUKWs and a builders yard full of junk
We, the family, came back from Aden leaving the old man there unaccompanied. Along with a gaggle of other families whose men was doing an unaccompanied somewhere we were dropped in some out of the way, can't make trouble here, married quarters in Branston, next to Burton on Trent.

The quarters had belonged to the camp which was there. The camp was about 200 yards from my house, and it was deserted, empty of all people ................. except for a gang of marauding pre-teen pad-brats who took the place over for the summer. Ace!

Puncuationist check your privalgie :drool:

Latest Threads