Any one out there

No but I was C Sqn JLR Sept 1970 -Dec 1972, A real JLR I did 7 terms not like these 4/5 term "part timers"

My friend and colleague in 1 RTR, Geoff Lumsden WAS A Sqn JLR at the same time, sadly I have to report that he died from a heart attack 9 years ago.

aghart said:
No but I was C Sqn JLR Sept 1970 -Dec 1972, A real JLR I did 7 terms not like these 4/5 term "part timers"

My friend and colleague in 1 RTR, Geoff Lumsden WAS A Sqn JLR at the same time, sadly I have to report that he died from a heart attack 9 years ago.

I am sorry to hear that Geoff has died. We were in the same room for all our time at JL's. He was a good m8 through out our time there. The last time i saw him was when he was a instructor at the Sigs school.
A sad loss of a good bloke. :(

elovabloke said:
Wiraman said:
elovabloke said:
GeordieHussar said:
I would have thought he was RTR.
Could be, as he managed at least one complete sentance :wink:
Is that donkey walloper lingo for sentence......
English explained by a flower seller, I'll never live it down - alive alive a :wink:
Sorry about that. One off..... .promise. :salut:

How the f*ck have you lot managed to turn 'you're on the wrong thread' into a chuffin thread? (I know - I've just continued it!!!!)

Get a job yer TTWWWAAATTTs

fire-lighter said:
How the f*ck have you lot managed to turn 'you're on the wrong thread' into a chuffin thread? (I know - I've just continued it!!!!)

This is one of life's mysterious threads that we weave :lol:

Aghart wrote
I thought that they dropped it to 4 terms, as the intelligence levels were better, and the hitler youth had become more professional??? :D

fire-lighter said:

"fire-lighter"

ive a job,i pay my tax to keep YOU in a job.

not nice TTWWWAAATTT :lol:

screwball said:
aghart said:

I am sorry to hear that Geoff has died. We were in the same room for all our time at JL's. He was a good m8 through out our time there. The last time i saw him was when he was a instructor at the Sigs school.
A sad loss of a good bloke. :(

Geoff ended his career as RSMI at the Signals School, in fact he did four years in the post. He should have left the army in 1995 (like me) at the 22 year point, but a consequence of the redundancies under "options for change" was that there was no one available to replace him and so he was offered and he accepted a 2 year extention. He left in the Summer of 1997 and died in Dec of the same year.

The only other ( 1 RTR ) person from A Sqn JLR at that time who I remember was Mac McClurg who was I think a J/SSM. Mac left the army after only 3 years in the regt.

blackpep said:
fire-lighter said:

"fire-lighter"

ive a job,i pay my tax to keep YOU in a job.

not nice TTWWWAAATTT :lol:
TTWWWWAAAATTTT
Good job you've a job - your tax pays for my pension!!!

Mmmmm nice. LOL

Latest Threads