Any one going to the Army/Navy 2006?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by 1stgulfmac, Apr 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there a RAMC/QARANC/RADC/RAVC bar at Twickenham this year, where is it and how do you get in?
  2. there is a bar and you must have a wrist band to get in, PM me and I'll give you the contact details to get one
  3. Is anyone going to the Army v Navy!! What sort of a dumb question is that. If you are going and believe there will be you, 30 players and 2 coaches dont be surprised if suddenly you come across 40000+ pissed up squaddies and matlots! numb nuts!! stick your head back where it came from. I take it by you user name you have suffered gulf war syndrome!!! When you go for treatment next ask the quack to remove the part of your brain that askes stupid questions.
    PS there is an AMS bar but they dont let stupid bastar*s in. So stick to the Legion and and cultural TV.
  4. Fantastic what a bite!!!!
  5. Dont back track thicket! I think you have realised what a glue bag you are.
  6. I think smithy needs some sort of medical help !

Smithy you have clearly got anger management issues.It is very fortunate that you are posting on a forum where you should be able to find the help you need.
    Oh and I'll look out for an angry medic at twickers !!!!!!
  7. Seppi, whats your involvment in all this. Are you studying a degree in mental health issues?? I suspect your thought proceses are questionable by the bloody Watford football badge you are displaying.