• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any one give me some advice please?

My Wife & I are about to go through a divorce.
We own & live in our own home in Germany
My Missus as a German National has asked to be moved to the UK by the Army.
I have responded with an Injunction through the German Courts to stop the kids being removed from Germany based on Child Welfare Grounds (Complicated Story but trust me the danger is real to me & not a knee jerk nasty reaction move)
My CO has instructed my UWO to order me to move into the Mess
I pay the mortgage as mine is the only salary,the house is in joint names and my wife wants me to have it when we split.
Can my CO do this?,as it would look to the German Courts that I am leaving the Family rather than my wife leaving me.

Latest Threads

New Posts