Any one for Rapier B1 ?

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by 12minden, Aug 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been a having a scan thru Milweb for anything interesting and came across a complete towed Rapier, inc the DN181 blindfire, up for sale. Linky here;

Can't remember what a det/sub cost back in the cold war glory days but I bet 8 and 1/2 K wouldn't get you much from British Aerospace ! Not mine I hasten to add, if it was Lance then would prob sell wife and kids.
  2. And you can while away your spare time carrying out never ending Ts and As....beyond sad :roll:
  3. Need a REME tech to keep it working :p
  4. Rarely
  5. Build up your biceps by rolling in that Fcuking 55 Way Cable drum...;( :x
    Ha and laughing at Nigs for trying to bump start the Gene around the compound..LMFAO..;) :wink:
  6. Feck me I spent 2 years of my life trying to keep those barstewards on the road with black boxes! A1 D15 box anybody?

As an aside when I was ATO at Kineton a WRAC droipped a pallet of missiles from a FLT. When we opend them up every single one had split in the middle. Total cost - feck knows - a small street of houses back in 1978!
  7. Spent my first three week exercise in BAOR rolling that fu$%ing 55 way in and out, nicley interupted by multi hour sentry stags where my food was brought to me because the sweats couldn't be ar$ed to do them, you had to earn the right to do a stag on the tracker. Oh the joys of being a NIG. Great memories.