• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any one for Rapier B1 ?

Feck me I spent 2 years of my life trying to keep those barstewards on the road with black boxes! A1 D15 box anybody?

As an aside when I was ATO at Kineton a WRAC droipped a pallet of missiles from a FLT. When we opend them up every single one had split in the middle. Total cost - feck knows - a small street of houses back in 1978!

Spent my first three week exercise in BAOR rolling that fu$%ing 55 way in and out, nicley interupted by multi hour sentry stags where my food was brought to me because the sweats couldn't be ar$ed to do them, you had to earn the right to do a stag on the tracker. Oh the joys of being a NIG. Great memories.

Latest Threads