ANY One ever thought of buying a bit of land and Building their own?

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by mitch8951, Aug 4, 2010.

?

Ever Used SIPs to build a house

Poll closed Nov 12, 2010.
  1. Would not consider

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No Time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Would like to do

83.3%
  4. Got the T shirt

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its possible and can be done without brickies! Has anyone used SIPs? Preconstructed Panels. nopt a prefab house! Also a good, quick, clean way to build the accommodation badly needed by the ones still serving!

2. I'm confused...

Is this an advert?
    Have you done it and want to tell us about it?
    Do you want to do it and need advice?

3. its fecking spam

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Please can you add: 'Do one you spamming ****' to your poll.

5. why would they need any MORE shit houses to live in...they've got thousands of them??

6. SIPs are for wimps. And spammers.

7. I'd quite like to build the spamming tw@t a concrete overcoat and place it on some unused land at the bottom of Wastwater!

8. Sorry all, but thanks for the feedback, doing a paper for a course, one question was why is UK so far behind the rest of Europe. Think the feedback answered it nicely, though I will have to write it without presenting the facts.

The next question was going to be straw houses but i can imaging the feedback from that!

9. If you wanted honest feedback for a 'paper' you should've asked for it, instead of trying to be clever! THAT way you might have got somewhere instead of getting pinged as a spammer and being dribbled on! As for straw houses...see the eels thread and don't stick drinking straws up your urethra!

10. aye...why break the habit of a lifetime eh??

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Real men build sheds....

[​IMG]

(It's an ARRSE thing..)

12. I have done buried houses, straw bale builds, green oak builds - there plenty of info on the www if you look for it.
    I'm still not sure what you're after.
    I note that you are in Bulgaria and I know that property is stinking cheap there - you should be able to buy a whole village there for ten bob in the old loot