ANY One ever thought of buying a bit of land and Building their own?

Ever Used SIPs to build a house

• Would not consider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its possible and can be done without brickies! Has anyone used SIPs? Preconstructed Panels. nopt a prefab house! Also a good, quick, clean way to build the accommodation badly needed by the ones still serving!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm confused...

Is this an advert?
Have you done it and want to tell us about it?
Do you want to do it and need advice?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Please can you add: 'Do one you spamming ****' to your poll.

Its possible and can be done without brickies! Has anyone used SIPs? Preconstructed Panels. nopt a prefab house! Also a good, quick, clean way to build the accommodation badly needed by the ones still serving!

why would they need any MORE shit houses to live in...they've got thousands of them??

K

Kirkz

I'd quite like to build the spamming tw@t a concrete overcoat and place it on some unused land at the bottom of Wastwater!

Sorry all, but thanks for the feedback, doing a paper for a course, one question was why is UK so far behind the rest of Europe. Think the feedback answered it nicely, though I will have to write it without presenting the facts.

The next question was going to be straw houses but i can imaging the feedback from that!

If you wanted honest feedback for a 'paper' you should've asked for it, instead of trying to be clever! THAT way you might have got somewhere instead of getting pinged as a spammer and being dribbled on! As for straw houses...see the eels thread and don't stick drinking straws up your urethra!

Sorry all, but thanks for the feedback, doing a paper for a course, one question was why is UK so far behind the rest of Europe. Think the feedback answered it nicely, though I will have to write it without presenting the facts.

The next question was going to be straw houses but i can imaging the feedback from that!
aye...why break the habit of a lifetime eh??

I have done buried houses, straw bale builds, green oak builds - there plenty of info on the www if you look for it.
I'm still not sure what you're after.
I note that you are in Bulgaria and I know that property is stinking cheap there - you should be able to buy a whole village there for ten bob in the old loot