Any one able to advise / inform me about being TA reme soldier? pay , hours etc etc

ok after years of wanting to go back into the army (im ex regular) im now not gettin any younger and my kids are of age where i feel bit better about leaving them whilst away etc , having bin in touch with careers office im told im now too late to jion the regulars! gutted but i have bin advised by them and by my old rsm (now also with a TA unit) to contact reme TA unit in liverpool (my most local , and i want to go into reme to gain new skills licences etc ) , before i do this on Monday id love if any one can advise me a little on what to expect in terms on tours ? pay structure (all i can find on line is that you get quarter of days pay for every day u do !?!?!? ) in real life terms and basic english hows that actually work out? id be willing to and want to put in as many hours as possible (least as much as i would workin full time in civvy job) is this possible and would iget paid for all hours i work ? also does pay rise as u gain more licences and further training/qualifications (as mechanic /engineer etc) ? im sure theres loads im forgetting to ask but,,,! Also how is the traingin for this rolel carried out? 6 month away or more or? am i lookin at several weekend away driving cadres or weeks away at a time gaining lots of licences etc in 1 go ? . Any help greatly appreciated thanks

ok after years of wanting to go back into the army (im ex regular) im now not gettin any younger and my kids are of age where i feel bit better about leaving them whilst away etc , having bin in touch with careers office im told im now too late to jion the regulars! gutted but i have bin advised by them and by my old rsm (now also with a TA unit) to contact reme TA unit in liverpool (my most local , and i want to go into reme to gain new skills licences etc ) , before i do this on Monday id love if any one can advise me a little on what to expect in terms on tours ? pay structure (all i can find on line is that you get quarter of days pay for every day u do !?!?!? ) in real life terms and basic english hows that actually work out? id be willing to and want to put in as many hours as possible (least as much as i would workin full time in civvy job) is this possible and would iget paid for all hours i work ? also does pay rise as u gain more licences and further training/qualifications (as mechanic /engineer etc) ? im sure theres loads im forgetting to ask but,,,! Also how is the traingin for this rolel carried out? 6 month away or more or? am i lookin at several weekend away driving cadres or weeks away at a time gaining lots of licences etc in 1 go ? . Any help greatly appreciated thanks
Commendable effort..but the army is awash with new applicants and younger re applicants...so dont get too exited

it is? how times have changed , was undermanned to death when i was in last !
Any one able to answer any of the questions i asked? Ta

Max age is 43 for the TA, but you might need to work on your literacy a bit for the basic skills assessment!!

STILTS