Any old friends here... ?

Sheesh, what happened to Jargon? 8O Anyhow, I just thought I'd drop in and wish my GI Jargon (and Arrse) pals a Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year. Stay safe & take care all!!! :D :D :D

I promise to stay in touch more regularly in the New Year.

Steely

Merry Christmas, Steely, and a very Happy New Year. Good to hear from you.

Steely!!

you gorgeous antipodal delight!!.. How ya been, darlin'?.. Are you Mrs. Steely yet? Merry Christmas.. hope Santa and his six white boomers got through to your house with lots of prezzies for under the eucalyptus tree..

Steely my Sweet,

It's good to hear from you again! How's "Buckethead"??? You're not still planning on marrying that loser, are you?:) I have a spot for you with the city of Phoenix and we can live happily ever after!?!

As always, your

Bean

mech,

Why would she go to Jersey if I, and a cushy gov't job, are here in Arizona?!?:)

Bean

Hey Steely, I'm still here too, just not posting much. Hope you've enjoyed your Christmas and new years!

Blackjack

Hi, Steely -- and alll the old group who are here. Just got back to work after a couple weeks vacation. Haven't done much posting on Arrse but do check in fairly often. Good to see some old names popping up.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year's celebration. Hope this new year is a terrific one for all.

JQ :D