Any of you got shit to confess to?

I drank rather a lot last night and stupidly posted on here.

Glad I got that off my chest....

I await the ever tea total @Badger_Heed and @Bile-Spewer to claim moral superiority over me on account of the fact that I drink too much (acknowledge and agree). Do your best.

I confess that I am @DaManBugs and everything I’ve ever posted on here is a lie.

My family are fine; I wasn’t in the RAMC; I actually live in a pleasant 2-bed semi detached house in St Albans - and I’m a committed Capitalist.

I can probably drink you under the table.
Shhhhh, some pixels think they are superior by not drinking and highlighting others problems make them feel better.

It’s not like Arrse is not full of alcoholics, paedos, deviants, sadists and a whole host of other morally dubious sorts, but hey ho, well done for those who lead a wholesome life, good on you!

....else you're going to burn in hell for eternity!
And it's even a drive-through for your lazy asses.
There's nothing in the bible saying that asses are not allowed to be lazy and certainly nothing about asses (or any other living creature) having to confess.

That said, I could see my way to getting you a discount on the following gucci service, which, you will agree, brings the salvation option right to the sinner's doorstep. Vot more could you ask for already? To you..... half price:

PS Arrsers will be required to obtain comprehensive 3rd party fire, flood and brimstone insurance prior to entering the vehicle. Ve have to protect our investment.

I confess I want to burn down every fucking Xtian place going...fucking peado, money grabbing, hypocritical bunch of fuckwits.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shhhhh, some pixels think they are superior by not drinking and highlighting others problems make them feel better.

It’s not like Arrse is not full of alcoholics, paedos, deviants, sadists and a whole host of other morally dubious sorts, but hey ho, well done for those who lead a wholesome life, good on you!
How dare you sir, I am not a paedo.

The others accusations however are all true

I confess I want to burn down every ******* Xtian place going...******* peado, money grabbing, hypocritical bunch of fuckwits.
What's Xtian? Is it someone from the new Star Wars film?

....else you're going to burn in hell for eternity!

And it's even a drive-through for your lazy asses.
Apart from the crosses, it's disturbingly mosquey-looking. One hopes that a certain cohort of Islamophobes have taken their meds this morning.

It's slang for Christians, although I think possibly they specifically mean Catholics, when it really means Christians in general
I mean all Xtians....regardless of their type of perversion...fucking horrible people the lot of them.