Any MPGS PTE interested in a 1 for 1 swap to H.M.S Collingwood, Fareham, Hampshire?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by stechel81, Aug 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I'm a Pte currently serving in the MPGS at H.M.S. Collingwood in Hampshire and would like a change of scenery.

I was wondering if there are any MPGS privates out there that would like to move to the Portsmouth area for a swap?

If so, you can PM me and we can talk further about it before approaching our relevant bosses for approval.

I would prefer a site in the south but would give serious consideration to any.

Cheers

Steve.

2. Why not take the e mail out and use PM's?

3. Thank you. I'm a novice. lol

4. You don't want loads of junk in your inbox.

5. Fair point. Cheers.

6. Are you looking for a different colured barrier?

7. LMAO. Yeah, Red's well boring, Orange is the way forward. I've seen some nice ones around that I wouldn't mind pushing the buttons on but I couldn't possibly say where as I wouldn't want to influence anyone's decision to reply.

8. By any chance, were you on stag at Collingwood a couple of years ago when an RFA lad had his head stamped on down by the accommodation blocks?

9. This is your 3rd thread on this! You dull ****

10. Look in Navy News swap drafts section. I'm sure you've got that kind of reading materal as well as The Beano in the Guardroom.

11. Snigger

Camm1

• Like Like x 2
  12. Seriously, why not just have the barrier repainted. After all, what else is going to change?

13. One thing I've realised about the MPGS. No matter where you move, it's the same old shit. Hence the reason im looking at going offshore.

14. Do you get many car passes to look at whilst off shore?

15. Have you tried looking on ebay?