Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by polar, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently not, from the discussion last night again, I dont think the mods can moderate forums they arent designated to, so woopert or forastero we await, or higher rank mods.
  2. If you report the post by PM to a mod they usually take action pretty rapidly - failing that, report it Good CO/Bad CO
  3. 2:58 the incident happened, how should we have contacted the duty mod, whose name didnt appear on fridays orders?
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks. Gone when I got there, but I've deleted the idiot's account.
  5. Damn, I wanted her number
  6. Right, this isn't fair, the rest of us are now left wondering what we missed!
  7. Trotsky. FFS man keep up.What you on earlies or what?

If I recall,it's to do with someone who's (allegedly)sh4gged someone and was (allegedly)sh4gging some one already and so the story goes on. :wink:

Oh and they breached persec . :evil:

Edited to add some bits.
  8. Some soldier had a pair of shoes, he'd already promised to buy another pair but some of the shoes he'd tried on didn't like being rejected and placed a complaint on here.

They should have found a female soldier as women tend to like loads of shoes.
  9. Where the shoes pink?
  10. So apart from the naming of names,nothing that unusual?
    OK move along,nothing to see here.
  11. Do you mean "Were the shoes pink?" or are you Andrew Motion? :D
  12. Knee length boots..... soz made that all up... yeah nothing unusual
  13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Bugger, missed my moment of glory.
  14. Nowt. :wink: Happens every day in the Army. Naivete exposed, hurt feelings, many tears, revenge sought. (Unsuccessfully) :lol: I was sort of annoyed that my tasty Zap Brannigan picture was deleted though. :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.