any messages....?

according to undisclosed and no doubt scarey sources , ARRSE is being monitored by senior officers and the government,

any messages for them???
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I know who you are"

(said in a thick northern Irish accent) :D

Mobilise me you Ba**ards get me out of this Hell-hole of a job and away from the knobbers around me NOW :evil: :evil:

Get the mobile McDonald's in......f*cking BurgerKingPizzaHut Shite.

8)

OI. what the hell are you doing on the net, go and vote yourselves ANOTHER huge pay and allowance package increase. In fact use the money you are saving in cutting Regiments and eroding our pensions, and (lets face it) fairly modest salarys, to fund it.

Public 'SERVICE' it's called not whole scale corruption! :twisted:

Thank you I needed that

shortfuse said:
according to undisclosed and no doubt scarey sources , ARRSE is being monitored by senior officers and the government,

any messages for them???
Hi fellas........do you know where your wives are?

Techtechtech said:
OI. what the hell are you doing on the net, go and vote yourselves ANOTHER huge pay and allowance package increase. In fact use the money you are saving in cutting Regiments and eroding our pensions, and (lets face it) fairly modest salarys, to fund it.

Thank you I needed that
Any more you want to get off your chest????

easesprings said:
Techtechtech said:

Thank you I needed that
Any more you want to get off your chest????
Quite a bit but I've had my rant for today, by my guest if you want a go it's very cathartic. :D

No thanks I had mine last week on the 17 Sept 1944 thread and it felt vvv good

Techtechtech wrote:

Public 'SERVICE' it's called not whole scale corruption!

Thank you I needed that

Was that for me techtechtech?

:lol:

shortfuse said:

any messages for them???
Does this news come as any surprise to anyone????

Micky_Dees said:
Techtechtech wrote:

Public 'SERVICE' it's called not whole scale corruption!

Thank you I needed that

Was that for me techtechtech?

:lol:

If the Government really are monitoring this site, (doubt it somehow) tell 'em what you think.

And by the way Tony, can you get blind pew some sunglasess 'cos the way he rolls his eyes when he mumbles into his beard is really quite disturbing 8O

shortfuse said:

any messages for them???
Welcome to Planet Earth. We cannot take you to our leader because he's off somewhere on an international relations jolly. Besides, if we did he'd just find some excuse to invade / shoot you.

So it's probably best for everyone if you just B*GG*R OFF back where you came from.

Thank you, and goodbye.

Hi there ! Maybe you should look after the troops like your predecessors used to instead of shoving your heads up politicians rears to enhance your pensions.

A few suggestions include:
Equip the soldier, not the store shelves;
Admit cuts are driven by money and not capability (we do know you'd choose differently);
Tell politicians the real implications of their actions;
Stop pretending we can deploy more and more of the lads without dropping standards;
Stop fooling yourself that you can use the TA in peacetime at maximum effort continuously;
Stop ruining soldiers careers for disagreeing with the party line.

Thanks.

OOTS

Darn it! Me and Baddass have been sussed.

BBC - of course you can have a pay rise. You will need it for next month. :wink:

Latest Threads