Any lonely hearts in osnabruck???

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by choosefuture, Feb 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there anyone out there lookin 4 a serious relationship in osnabruck?

God, sounds like i´m really desperate... :biggrin:

2. Yep.
  3. Well, you need to be a bit more specific. Male?Female? Or are you really that desperate? Bless ; ).

Good luck.

4. You are really desperate you soft tw@t.

I would offer my services, but I don't do relationships longer than 24 hours, sorry.

If you don't find anyone, then suicide is a good cure for loneliness.

PM me, I'll lend you a rope.
  5. Try Dreamers if yer a fella.

Work at Dreamers if yer a lass.
  6. I'm looking for a servile wretch to abuse in my Osnabuck BDSM cellar. If you enjoy bastinado, scat, branding and having a car battery croc clipped to your knackers, PM me.
    I also enjoy decorative cake making, country walks and kittens.
  7. How can anyone fail to trap in the Traz ffs???? If your a bloke theres plenty of munters in the traz that aint fussy. If you're a bird, theres plenty of squaddies in the traz that aint fussy....problem solved :thumleft:

Im windswept and intersting with rugged undertones, and some of the birds I trapped in the traz were half decent (apart from the german slapper I married in a drunken haze, but thats another story) so if I can trap there, anyone can.
  8. Have you tried 'House of Bremen' or 'Party Tref' (sp?)?

Or, as mentioned, you could try Dreamers, and if you don't pull, at least you will get the $hit kicked out of you outside!
  9. Well the town is full of about 4 zillion Germans... so anyone who is looking won't have to look too hard... "serious" is what they do....

If you want a challenge how about "Is anyone looking for a fun relationship in Osnabruck?" That's hard: Check out the miserable sods... they all look¨like they've been condemned to a life of perpetual misery by the God of crap boyfriends/girlfriends.
  10. How true!

We were out in a fine establishment there last night (not Dreamers - you know it's currently OOB) and every one of the buggers was miserable. So we spent our Friday night trying to make them smile..

On the plus side, there are plenty of fitties out there too.

Try Alandos, just don't try to get in in large groups of English speaking lads.
  11. What the PHUCK is bastinado...??
  12. apparently its having the soles of your feet whipped! Strangely NOT a huge turn on!!!
  13. As a side note, if there is any good looking, rich, horny, double jointed, Swedish, bisexual identical twins in Osnabruck looking for a fat clerk to take care of, you have until a week Thursday before I get paid...

Time's ticking ladies!
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You started this thread under a different name didn't you.
  15. Nah mate, this is someone looking for a serious relationship. I'm looking for someone to abuse, until the beertokens get put back in the bank.