Any instructors from Keogh on here?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Filbert Fox, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a CMT class 2 in to see me this morning who was doing her Health and Social Care NVQ at Keogh and while on a 6 week placement at Chicester Hospital, she cant get in touch with anyone at Keogh about where to go with it next, she has e-mailed and tried to ring but has had no luck.
    She is 'stuck' on 97% (not sure what she was on about there).

Anyone at Keogh give me a name and tel number I can pass on please.

Mucho thanks in advance.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I did a training course there about 1979 and another in 1982. Does that count. I have no advice to give on the a/m subject. But do travel to Chi on a frequent basis, so could give a lift.

3. only if you go via Munster, thanks for the offer though.

4. Be a good mma claim

5. None who would admit to it, clearly! :D

6. The point of contact for CMT NVQ stuff is a Petty Officer Lisa Harrison, which the student have the number, also they have extensive briefings from their NVQ assessors befroe going on placements. Sorry do not have number for lisa to hand but having been at Keogh yesterday there was hardly any one about..

The NVQ assessors should get in touch with you and arrange there visist to observe the student in the work place so that theycan gather the evidence,.

7. FF, if that's where DMSTC is these days then I know the training officer (good guy). If you get desperate then PM me and I'll sort a contact number for you.

MWA

8. massive thanks very much for the replies, Venty and Bulldog and Invictus I am disappointed that you didnt savage me on this for trying to help a CMT!

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You have to live with yourself, Foxy!

10. Thought it showed your life was bad enough already