Any info on whos taking on?

Im just about to go on selection, and picked my tickets up the other day to be told my chosen regiment are not recruiting this year. Its a bit annoying to find this out at this stage. I havent really considered a second choiceand was wondering if anyone knows if there are any intakes and with who in the next few months? Preferably RAC but any other info would be great.

thanks

no im going on thursday mate, and Royal Dragoon Guards

It might be better to ask your recruiter this question ,as I believe he will have a more accurate answer !
Yeah, I did but he told me to see how I do at ADSC first and then we'll have a chat. I was just wondering if anyone else had any info in the meantime so i can research the jobs/regiments that are taking in.

Yeah, I did but he told me to see how I do at ADSC first and then we'll have a chat. I was just wondering if anyone else had any info in the meantime so i can research the jobs/regiments that are taking in.
The reason why your recruiter told you this is because no one knows the full extent of the RAP for 2011/2012 yet so why dont you do the sensible thing and LISTEN to what your Recruiter tells you and once you have passed ADSC hopefully the picture will be a lot clearer.