any info on 1 SCOTS in afghanistan?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by FR_Trooper, Nov 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. how are things going?
    are more deploying?
    any wounded?
  2. 1. Become a penpal if you're that interested.
    2. Read the newspapers/ MoD website, they'll tell you what you need to know.
    3. See 1 & 2 above. Now fack off you little ghoul.
  3. Considering your other thread on walty cnuts, this one really takes the p iss, number 3 just what the feck is that? weirdo.
  4. ever heard the term " keyboard gangsters"? arrse is full of them, 40 year old ex-infantrymen thinking they are "nails" bacause they know stuff a 16 year old civvie doesnt.

5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

They are Scottish and they are in Afghanistan. :wink:
  6. very good, have a cookie
  7. Grow up son, your beginning to look a right cnut. Toddle along there's a good lad.
  8. if youre meant to know you should know, why come on here and ask stupid questions like that.

And not only that ill second the above that youre making yourself look like a cnut
  9. Boy, you are getting on many peoples tits. You're 16, so if and when you pass through CIC, you won't be deploying. So, this tour is immaterial. As for having a pop at "40 year old ex-infantrymen", it's nearly as dumb as trying to out a genuine ex SF bloke as a Walt. Wind your neck in, and before you post on here again THINK. I can see your career being very short - some ten year Tom will fill you in very quickly when/if you join.
  10. the only reason i bother posting on here is to piss you old fart off....and to see how many times the same thing can be said just worded differently.

if i had a penny for every time someone said something along the lines of "I can see your career being very short - some ten year Tom will fill you in very quickly when/if you join. " i would be a trillionairre. is that all you braindead fucks can say?

and do you really think im going to talk like this to my training staff? im not a total fuckwit, you thick fucks have no authority over me whereas they do. now bite you dumb fucks, BITE!
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

12. Hole. Quickly, before I fill him in.
  13. OOOOH! Scary!
  14. That's us told. I'm 42, BTW.
  15. FR-Trooper. You are a cOck of the highest order. I hope that you don't get through basic as i would NOT like to serve alongside a gobby little cnut who would get on everyones tits in an already demandingenvironment. **** OFF!!!