Any Ideas what this might be?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by kilo42, Jun 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I haven`t got a clue what it is, but one thing is certain. If it turns out to be something more interesting than a lump rock "they" are not going to tell you, me, and the rest of the proles.

2. attack of the baltic aqua nazis?

3. Area 52?????

1-s2.0-S0304389407015865-gr1.jpg

4. It's an invented excuse for wreck divers to con the ignorant into paying for an 'expedition'.

James Cameron will be along in a second squeezing an entire HD camera crew into his Diving Bellend in an effort to have a jolly, while ripping off the viewers of the Discovery Channel.

5. Why does some odd rock formation turn into "evidence" of UFO's and the subsequent discovery that it is indeed an odd rock formation turn into "evidence" that the military has already sterilised the area and that a massive cover up directed from the "top" is in place?

Occam's Razor is still sharp I think.

• Like Like x 1
  6. So that article says the ROV was on the way. That was yesterday.
    So what's the verdict? Or did someone get spider crab to the face?

7. I have a Tie fighter in my garden pond.

8. I too was baffled and intrigued by the startling images of what I presumed at first to be and alien ship. I decided to investigate further and it was only when I ran the image through my super enhancement computer program that I made the startling discovery that it is indeed an ancient symbol, a message, if you like, from another world with intelligence far superior to our own...

sea-ufo-2011.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  9. Wouldn't the wet stuff have washed the soot away and doused any fires?

Odd thing to have on a space ship, piggin' outside fireplaces. Sure they aren't dunnys?

10. Good day, gentlemen. This is a prerecorded briefing made prior to your departure and which for security reasons of the highest importance has been known on board during the mission only by your H-A-L 9000 computer. Now that you are in Jupiter's space and the entire crew is revived it can be told to you. Eighteen months ago the first evidence of intelligent life off the Earth was discovered. It was buried 40 feet below the lunar surface near the crater Tycho. Except for a single very powerful radio emission aimed at Jupiter the four-million year old black monolith has remained completely inert. Its origin and purpose are still a total mystery.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I haven't a clue what the object is, but I bet the water's Baltic.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tin foil helmet on and paranoia levels on high, eh?

13. Its a fekin volcanic rock, it just happens to have a shape resembling a made up spaceship.

move on