Any ideas on a new mobile??

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by the_wolf, Aug 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum, it didnt seem to fit anywhere else.

Im looking to get a new mobile but everything ive seen is those stupid touch screen or blackberry types and i am not a fan. Looked through the net a good bit as well and cant seem to find what im after.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to just a bog standard 'candy bar' style phone? Preferably one thats pretty decent and with a similar spec to anything else on the market. Price is not an issue and help would be appreciated.
  2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

If you don't get an Android you're a big girl.
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

4. Best raid the piggy bank, here's a candy bar type for you......

Starts at about £1000, top jobby gold 'n' diamonds £18000 bargin.
  5. Is that on Orange PAYG?
  6. I've got a new Samsung (not a candy bay , more of a slidey one) that runs 2 sim cards , very useful if you spend time in other countries every now and then.
  7. Which model is that? Did you get it in UK? I gather most of the dual-Sim phones cannot use 3G, though thats hardly a loss overseas anyway.
  8. At that price any fukin network or price plan you want, I would hope!
  9. [​IMG]
    It's a SAMSUNG C6112 DUAL got it on ebay (so it's unlocked). Currently running Spanish and Egyptian sims without a problem.
  10. I'm a mac fan but would suggest the HTC Desire like mine, the iphone isn't all its cracked up to be and Android is the way forward.