Any ideas on a new mobile??

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong forum, it didnt seem to fit anywhere else.

Im looking to get a new mobile but everything ive seen is those stupid touch screen or blackberry types and i am not a fan. Looked through the net a good bit as well and cant seem to find what im after.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to just a bog standard 'candy bar' style phone? Preferably one thats pretty decent and with a similar spec to anything else on the market. Price is not an issue and help would be appreciated.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you don't get an Android you're a big girl.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Best raid the piggy bank, here's a candy bar type for you......

Starts at about £1000, top jobby gold 'n' diamonds £18000 bargin.

I've got a new Samsung (not a candy bay , more of a slidey one) that runs 2 sim cards , very useful if you spend time in other countries every now and then.

I've got a new Samsung (not a candy bay , more of a slidey one) that runs 2 sim cards , very useful if you spend time in other countries every now and then.
Which model is that? Did you get it in UK? I gather most of the dual-Sim phones cannot use 3G, though thats hardly a loss overseas anyway.

Which model is that? Did you get it in UK? I gather most of the dual-Sim phones cannot use 3G, though thats hardly a loss overseas anyway.
It's a SAMSUNG C6112 DUAL got it on ebay (so it's unlocked). Currently running Spanish and Egyptian sims without a problem.

I'm a mac fan but would suggest the HTC Desire like mine, the iphone isn't all its cracked up to be and Android is the way forward.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P NOW That's What I Call ARRSE 1 98
C Army Reserve 20
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 13