Any ideas for DITs?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 321go!!, Feb 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gotta do my DITs in two weeks and have to do two lessons, a half hour practical one and a 20 min theory one, anyone got any ideas? can be on anything really
  2. Regarding the practical lesson, demonstrate how to smash your own grid to pieces using a tyre lever.

For the theory part, using a laptop connected to the internet, show your collegues how to ask perfect strangers on ideas for a theory lesson that you can't be bothered to research on your own.
  3. You're not Slime from syndicate 3, are you?
  4. Just do anything then
  5. I did care of feet for both. Piece of pi*s, change you socks foot powder etc in the theory and the show them how to do it in the practical phase, you can even go as far as showing them how to put a bit of zinc oxide on the heel for prevention of blisters.
  6. You'll probably find that your presentation's will be branch/trade related.
  7. And how exactly did you EDIP that?
  8. I had people with their feet up on the desk putting zinc oxide on each others heels etc etc
  9. Awesome, i know i can do anything but it's just getting the ball rolling, just so much i could do that i'm spoiled for choice
  10. I think you should reconsider your career choice, indecision on this scale does not bode well for your future.