Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Any Ideas for a part time job?

DMan

Old Salt
I'm currently a student in London and need to find a descent part time job. I currently work as a waiter but the pay is shit.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dman.

I used to work night time security in office buildings as a student.

Sitting in an empty office building all night "forced" me to study and kept the beer fund healthy.

Also, OTC was a good source of beer tokens!

Invent a pixilated advertising system and sell it to stupid blue chip........... oh thats been done........... there goes my great idea for november bollocks

I used to work night time security in office buildings as a student.

Sitting in an empty office building all night "forced" me to study and kept the beer fund healthy.

Also, OTC was a good source of beer tokens!

might try and get an SIA pass.

Night security or night hotel desk - take a laptop - study as there is normally very little to do, days are free and since you're working over 30 hours a week you get a top up from HMG in the form of tax credits - great little stop gap which I have used over the years off and on when everything went tits up till a decent job was found. Jobs can be found on Gumtree under Hotels.

Just go outside and pick some money up off the road, sure aren't the streets paved with gold in London. :nod:

Now I know this is worse then anything that has been suggested, but it might be worth a shot......you could always become a stab.