Any Ideas for a part time job?

I'm currently a student in London and need to find a descent part time job. I currently work as a waiter but the pay is shit.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dman.

I used to work night time security in office buildings as a student.

Sitting in an empty office building all night "forced" me to study and kept the beer fund healthy.

Also, OTC was a good source of beer tokens!

Rent boy !!

Invent a pixilated advertising system and sell it to stupid blue chip........... oh thats been done........... there goes my great idea for november bollocks

I used to work night time security in office buildings as a student.

Sitting in an empty office building all night "forced" me to study and kept the beer fund healthy.

Also, OTC was a good source of beer tokens!
might try and get an SIA pass.

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Night security or night hotel desk - take a laptop - study as there is normally very little to do, days are free and since you're working over 30 hours a week you get a top up from HMG in the form of tax credits - great little stop gap which I have used over the years off and on when everything went tits up till a decent job was found. Jobs can be found on Gumtree under Hotels.

Just go outside and pick some money up off the road, sure aren't the streets paved with gold in London. :nod:

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
A number of chaps I knew at uni in London went and became artists.

Must have been more than 20 of them.

M

Mark The Convict

Start a cult.

The more outlandish your rituals and raiments, the more credulous the oaves you'll attract. Voodoo, burnt offerings, full immersion baptisms in the local duckpond, public self-flagellation, speaking in tongues - you're only limited by your imagination.

A number of chaps I knew at uni in London went and became artists.

Must have been more than 20 of them.
Indeed, however paint brushes are optional extras now with 21!

G

goatrutar

Start a cult.

The more outlandish your rituals and raiments, the more credulous the oaves you'll attract. Voodoo, burnt offerings, full immersion baptisms in the local duckpond, public self-flagellation, speaking in tongues - you're only limited by your imagination.
He could start the next Jonestown. Just watch the cordial.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 170
C Army Reserve 20
E Current Affairs, News and Analysis 13