Any ideas about this...

Found this badge (amongst many of similar theme) whilst clearing my ex-AT Dad's belongings.

IMG_20190318_1553487.jpg

Unfortunately he never told me what it was and I'm having a hard time finding out what the 'XX' stands for. If anyone can identify it, my sister & I would be grateful. Best guess at the moment is that it was from somebody at 11EOD who served on Op Herrick 20.

@FatTulip, I have an ex AT mate on facepuke who has a very similar badge on his avatar. Have messaged him with a link to this thread.

Found this badge (amongst many of similar theme) whilst clearing my ex-AT Dad's belongings.

View attachment 383066

Unfortunately he never told me what it was and I'm having a hard time finding out what the 'XX' stands for. If anyone can identify it, my sister & I would be grateful. Best guess at the moment is that it was from somebody at 11EOD who served on Op Herrick 20.
That is the pin badge for the 20th Anniversary of the Association of Ammunition Technicians.

That is the pin badge for the 20th Anniversary of the Association of Ammunition Technicians.
Thanks to all, especially @dingerr - The anniversary wasn't something that crossed my mind. Looking at the Association website, I see that merchandise is available by contacting the gentleman who I suspect would have probably passed it to him.

Again, thanks to all!!!