Any idea?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by tucker9037, Jan 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is that like a coconut type one ?
  2. ...and this is why swapping regulars for stabs will fail.
  3. Ask the people you work for instead of trawling the internet, you douchebag. In summary, you did a few years, didn't like it/couldn't hack it (insert excuse here) and four years later decide because you are skint, you might try that "army thing" again to make a bit of cash. And you don't have the wherewith-all to ask a simple query of your admin staff. Well done.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. From ABN 110/12

JSP 754

How long have you been in the TA?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. JSP 754 ...provided such service terminated less than 3 years before joining/re-joining any of the volunteer Reserve Forces...
  7. If you joined in May last year (as in May 2012) then I do believe you get sod all.

Hope this helps.
  8. Tucker, don't listen to some of these on here, I asked a friend who's an army clerk, you are entitled to a bounty of at least 90 thousand jelly tots, let's face it no sweet can beat their sugar delite and fruity taste.
  9. Year 1 Bounty then, I believe, seeing as you have had a break in service of 4 years.

But don't take the word of a random man from the Internet - ask your RAOs Dept at the first opportunity to confirm.