• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Any Hot UK female army officers?

G

Goku

Hi

I’m a hot female with double G jugs and flowing strawberry blond hair.
Post a picture of your personal weapon if you want to chat further :wink:

B

Biscuits_AB

ScreamingEagle327 said:
Hey...American bad ass Infantry Iraq vet US Army officer here. Are there any hot female officers here? Im just bored.
Yeah me. And I do **** on the first night.

ScreamingEagle327 said:
Hey...American bad ass Infantry Iraq vet US Army officer here. Are there any hot female officers here? Im just bored.

Wow, are you really an American Iraq vet?

How many Camels have you treated and whats your thoughts on animal testing?

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Oh come on. Right on the back of a German Soldier also looking for love?

I am not even gonna start.
if there's a Hot UK female army officer, she's mine :D

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Oh come on. Right on the back of a German Soldier also looking for love?

I am not even gonna start.
Well I figured an UK chick would prefer an American..After all we kicked both the Germans and your British asses in two wars.

ScreamingEagle327 said:
Well I figured an UK chick would prefer an American..After all we kicked both the Germans and your British asses in two wars.

Quite possibly but your President is a lot thicker than our Prime Minister. You win hands down on complete idiots as Commander in Chief.

Shaved chimp retard.

(I sense a wah......)

jarrod248 said:
ScreamingEagle327 said:
I don't see how you can be bored, loads of 1 ton women in america go and jump on one of these defenceless whales - fun in every crevice.
Yeah i know. UK chicks have hot accents dude. You just dont know. Plus, they are enamered with us "cool" yanks. you know

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grey Fox Tanks, planes & ships 1
Spr_D The NAAFI Bar 36
The_Phantom RLC 12