Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I was just wondering on people’s opinions on my current situation. I’m 21 and have applied for the army three times and each time something has come up and I haven’t gone through with it. The first time my Gran got sick and I went and stayed with her till she got better, the second time I got offered a lot more money by my company to stay and it just seemed I suppose the easier option. The third time my wife had just gave birth and I didn’t feel like I could be away. So I suppose my question to people in the know is, even though I am determined this time will the Army just think I’m wasting their time? (Which I fully understand they probably should) Thanks for any replies

Just make your bleedin' mind up. Hope this helps

Jesus man ja have to be such a knob about it, if you have nothing to say dont come here downing other peoples confidance

But other than that I suppose all you have to do know is convience the army that your Determined and committed,If I were you
Id get on the phone straight away.
Best of luck mate.

Jesus man ja have to be such a knob about it, if you have nothing to say dont come here downing other peoples confidance

But other than that I suppose all you have to do know is convience the army that your Determined and committed,If I were you
Id get on the phone straight away.
Best of luck mate.
I bow to your superior advice.Telling him to phone the army straight away, and wishing him good luck.
Quality. Wish I had thought of that.

Is the no. in the book under Army ?[/QUOTE

no actuly under german army, go away and get a life mate ,
In case you missed i said If i were you I would phone them staright away, thats my opinion and in case
you missed again he asked for our opinions I gave mine what did you give ?
only a smart ass comment comment just cause your in the ''Army'' probley dosent mean you
can walk in hear and down other people.

I bow to your superior advice.Telling him to phone the army straight away, and wishing him good luck.
Quality. Wish I had thought of that.
once again OPINIONS thats what he asked for thats what i gave

Is the no. in the book under Army ?[/QUOTE

no actuly under german army, go away and get a life mate ,
In case you missed i said If i were you I would phone them staright away, thats my opinion and in case
you missed again he asked for our opinions I gave mine what did you give ?
only a smart ass comment comment just cause your in the ''Army'' probley dosent mean you
can walk in hear and down other people.
Send in English or don't send at all. You really are a tool aren't you? Get some in gobshite, then come back on the site by all means with tales of your derring-do. About how you sunk 9 pints on your passing out parade piss up. Dullard. You will learn what I am getting at when you join that fine Regiment that you intend to join, and you get your nose broken for the first time because you forgot to wind your neck in. Now feck off. You should be in bed by now.

m p i think the tosser has taken your spot on advice and fucked off. He is going to have a right ******* laugh when/ if he gets to the Bn, what a gobshite.

na im still hear wide awake hahahaha....

WatchingWater

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Commit yourself one way or another asap, otherwise you'll regret it for a long time.

We can't second-guess what reaction you're going to get, but you probably will need to come up with a convincing (and true!) story as to why you're going to go through with it this time when you didn't before.

whats the chance that the recruitment officer will rember you personally? just try again and make sure you go with it if its what you really want and dont slip on any wet floorbords 10 days before selection and break your toe like i did good luck

WatchingWater

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
whats the chance that the recruitment officer will rember you personally? just try again and make sure you go with it if its what you really want and dont slip on any wet floorbords 10 days before selection and break your toe like i did good luck
Lucky it was only a broken toe!! How long did that hold you back?

You will start the process you may get an interigation as to why you have applied so many times, as long as you can convince them your serious about they should be ok. If all go's well and they let you make an application no doubt you will be warned that any appointments e.c.t you miss or lateness your application will be pulled. Good luck

If you joined up you'd probably be a ******* welfare case, hmmm Walk In Silence is on a weekend duty, oh, what a surprise he's off on compassionate leave again coz've his wife, kid, gran etc, now I have to go tell some half decent guy on a friday afternoon he's lost his weekend to fill in for your duty.
Do us a favour and keep your better-paid job in your company, if that's the deciding factor in not joining up then the army probably isn't for you anyway.
Standing by for Paulo to come and tell me I'm wrong.
no thats your opinion makes since the only reason i was saying to the other guys was i judt think its right for them to come in and be smart like thats all.. if i knew it was going to cause such a fuzz i wouldnt have said anything..(walk in silence) do what you thinks best.