Any help would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Walk_In_Silence, Dec 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I was just wondering on people’s opinions on my current situation. I’m 21 and have applied for the army three times and each time something has come up and I haven’t gone through with it. The first time my Gran got sick and I went and stayed with her till she got better, the second time I got offered a lot more money by my company to stay and it just seemed I suppose the easier option. The third time my wife had just gave birth and I didn’t feel like I could be away. So I suppose my question to people in the know is, even though I am determined this time will the Army just think I’m wasting their time? (Which I fully understand they probably should) Thanks for any replies
  2. Just make your bleedin' mind up. Hope this helps
  3. Look up ditherer in the dictionary. hope this helps too.

4. Jesus man ja have to be such a knob about it, if you have nothing to say dont come here downing other peoples confidance

But other than that I suppose all you have to do know is convience the army that your Determined and committed,If I were you
    Id get on the phone straight away.
    Best of luck mate.
  5. Thanks for all the quick replies. Will just give them a ring in the morning and see what happens.
  6. I bow to your superior advice.Telling him to phone the army straight away, and wishing him good luck.
    Quality. Wish I had thought of that.
  7. Is the no. in the book under Army ?
  9. once again OPINIONS thats what he asked for thats what i gave
  10. When you eventually get in i reckon your'e going to be the platoon mong, guess how i can tell ?
  12. m p i think the tosser has taken your spot on advice and fucked off. He is going to have a right ******* laugh when/ if he gets to the Bn, what a gobshite.
  13. I think he's being tucked in.

Anyway Walk in silence - good luck mate. I mean it. Make your mind up and stick to it! You won't regret it!!
  14. na im still hear wide awake hahahaha....
  15. WatchingWater

WatchingWater Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Commit yourself one way or another asap, otherwise you'll regret it for a long time.