Any help groups for suspected Walts!!!!!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Dread99, Feb 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just got called a 'Walt' or a 'Semi Walt' what the F**ks a semi walt? is that like a semi lob on?? I was on some Polish Forum and they are all mad as an RSM with a pace stick up his bum!!! but thats by the by, I thought I would just come here and report my Waltiness. (I,m in the bath examining my body for signs? what should I look for? I know I,m really asking for it???) Ps. anyone else still got any combat jackets from the early eighties? you know the nice lined DPM ones? apparently I,m a Walt for keeping one??? as they say...go figure? Oh and this guy is coming here soon to report me to the Walt finder general......so you know what to do. I think his on line name is WNACKER!!! or CNUT!!!

2. Did your dealer sell you a bad batch tonight ? is this really what crack mixed with cat shit does to people ?

3. I said I was asking for it and you didn,t dissappoint me now did you???.......ahhhhhh Waltiness abated....ARRSE Fix ingested....I can go back to being a farmer now.

4. Ah so its crack and cow shit then. cool, can i have some ?

5. Thanks for the replies seanyboy, have to apologise, Ive not been on ARRSE for a while and it took some half Polish F*ck Head to remind me that I must keep abreast of things here especially this jolly 'Walt' section. This the Arse end of Poland, in 2 foot of snow, so close to putin I can smell it when he farts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

self help group - certainly sir and welcome to arrse - its a mutually supporting group and you find your brethren in the balcony section.

7. Golden, Crumper and Mitty of the Inns of Court are your best bet for legal redress.

8. Sorry but i have to disagree, my Fritzel dungeon IS the best place to receive advice.

OP would you like to drop in some time ? usethe secret knock please ;)

9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Why do you write your apostrophes as commas?

10. I,ve always done it???? must have learned it as a Junior Tradesman Clerk way back at Rhyl.....when we had steam typewriters. At least it gives people something to pick me up on!

11. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

But why do you continue to do it if you know it's wrong?

12. Are you K*v H*gh*s by any chance ?

Or just a malodorous runt ?

13. I,ve always done it???? must have learned it as a Junior Tradesman Clerk way back at Rhyl.....when we had steam typewriters. At least it gives people something to pick me up on!