any help advice ?

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by sharkie, Aug 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a rlc driver rad op and I am due posting on promotion to full screw
    I am enquiring as to any space in your mt for me so I can fill out the ppp form as such, i am looking at getting posted to somewhere in germany

2. Well the only place you can work for the AAC and be in germany is 1 REGT AAC in Gütersloh, they have one slot for Rad Ops like yourself. If the slot is opening up I dont know but you can try ringing up the MT section and speaking to the bloke yourself.

Hope that helps

3. cheers have you got a contact number for them as i am calling from uk on the mil net

4. Not a bright Rad Op are we :D

5. i have an extension but i need the full dialing code from uk!?!?

6. Mil Enquiries- Good Morning MOD Directorys, how may I help you?
    Sharkie - Hello, could I have the number for 1 Regiment AAC HQ MT at PRB Gutersloh please?
    Mil Enquiries – Certainly, just searching now.
    Sharkie – Thank you.
    Mil Enquiries – We have a couple of numbers for HQ Squadron 1 AAC, who would you like?
    Sharkie – Not sure, could I have the Sqn Clerks number please?
    Mil Equiries – The number you require is do your own legwork you lazy loggie fuckwit!

Mate, its not rocket science is it....

7. wow that was so accurate it was unrealy that is exactly how the conversation went

8. So accurate that you 'forgot' to make a note of the dialing code for PRB...

Hope you get the EOD job mate, :)

9. NO I HAVE THE CODES. THANKS.
    MY I DO LIKE YOUR HELPFUL RESPOSES TO PROBLEMS ON THIS.. THANKS!
    THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU....... F U CK ALL !

10. G11 has a point though.

The military has a complete system for getting hold of unit phone numbers. BTW, its not called 'the internet'.

Tell me, are you one of the brighter loggies?

11. I DO HAVE MY BRIGHTER MOMENTS AND ALSO MY DIMMER ONE AS EVERY ONE HAS

12. I'm guessing youre as bright as an IR cylume.

A clever loggie is an oxymoron.

13. well to be honest if i was very clever i would of joined as mi but i am of reasonable inteligence so i joined as rlc dvr radop

14. Sharkie....so far you have enquired about going to REME batts in Germany....EOD...in Germany, and now AAC....in Germany.

Why don't you just post one thread saying...."I'm a dvr/radop.....I want a posting in Germany, and suggestions"??