Any Gym Queens here?

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Here is a guy called Craig Hollman who has Lots of Workouts military style. Think he's ex Para. Some with body weight some with a Barbell, dumbbells. Good for any Potential recruits. Or even us old farts :p

I did the whole bodybuilding thing full time for a couple of years in the early 1990's, it was a great life, I had a part time job in a plant nursery working outside all summer shoveling shit about and I belonged to a big pro gym in Swindon. In the end I was doing dips with a big plate on a chain hanging from my belt, it makes my knees go wobbly thinking about it now, I get wheezy if I have too many keys in my pocket.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
I did the whole bodybuilding thing full time for a couple of years in the early 1990's, it was a great life, I had a part time job in a plant nursery working outside all summer shoveling shit about and I belonged to a big pro gym in Swindon. In the end I was doing dips with a big plate on a chain hanging from my belt, it makes my knees go wobbly thinking about it now, I get wheezy if I have too many keys in my pocket.
Yeah i don't Hammer myself now but still train. I learned Sport und Fitness Kaufmann here. Did the Trainer licences too. So was in the gym all day.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
A Lot of people like this guy Jeff Cavalier. He does some great Videos. Now people are saying he's using fake plates in his videos. Even if He is, he's Just demonstrating. It's like a Lot of people rant on about steroids and is He natural.
People think all weight Trainers are on the sauce.

Latest Threads