Any Gym Queens here?

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
I have a metal spine. My deadlifts come all from my legs and hamstrings.
I actually only ever Do romanian deads for hammies /lower back. I also like sumo deads. Some like rack pulls Just depends.
Sound like you Do what is best for you. Wich is what it's all about.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Isn't being in your early to mid 50s great, quite literally everything hurts, even more so after the gym :)
Well i have a few things.. But still alive. Worst thing was getting colitis ulserosa where i ended up in hospital. Feel better now though infact don't need meds now.
Even gave me medicine to put up my ass, salofalk which i had to squirt in my ass. My end colon is ill. 30cm. Funny Story.. I was one night on my bed, lubed up The nozzle, legs in the air.. Stück it in my ass.. My wife comes in Switches the Light on. I had not shut the curtains. Woman next door saw me.. I saw her looking At me. Next time i walked past her she smiled At me. Did i give a toss..?

Enigma266

War Hero
Personally I always found stronger triceps led to more pressups. My bench press was never the strongest but I could smash out pressups......used to love doing weighted dips and 55kg nose breakers.

Also, when I first started training, I used to do weighted negative chins....until I was able to do weighted normal chins.
I was doing negative pull ups just before lock down to try and build it. I know women are generally weaker across the chest and arms (naturally not when trained) but this is one goal I want. Will throw in some more tricep dips so thanks

I was doing negative pull ups just before lock down to try and build it. I know women are generally weaker across the chest and arms (naturally not when trained) but this is one goal I want. Will throw in some more tricep dips so thanks
Why not try some of the press up variations? I don't know what they've done for strength but they're making the pecs bigger so far in lockdown

My pull ups and chin ups are weak, Ive taken to using an exercise band that I forgot I had. Used it for the last few dsys and I really feel that its helping engage the correct muscles rather than me straining and just using arms

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
My pull ups and chin ups are weak, Ive taken to using an exercise band that I forgot I had. Used it for the last few dsys and I really feel that its helping engage the correct muscles rather than me straining and just using arms
Yes can Do banded pull ups.

Day 4 - May 50 Challenge Complete!

Forgot to update this afternoon!

All good. Possible twinge in left elbow during dips. I'm hyper sensitive to it so it's probably nothing, but will keep an eye on it.

Enigma266

War Hero
Funnily enough this is the second time her name has come up on my radar! I have a friend who drools over her - alot! I 100% understand her drive.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Funnily enough this is the second time her name has come up on my radar! I have a friend who drools over her - alot! I 100% understand her drive.
just came up on my search list...not that i am a perv... :D I do love girls who are trained. Gives a woman a nice shape, i don´t mean juiced to the gills but just trained.

Latest Threads