Any Guys Using a Dreambox?????

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BWFC, Aug 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, Just a quick mail to see if anyone out there is using a dreambox in BFG or CYP (or in general).
    If you are PM I am trying to create a bigger community and want to know if anyone else out there in the community is on the dreambox (doesnt matter what model, just need to know image and emu)
    Dreambox 7020 Gemini 3.6 CCcam.

Sorry guys if your reading this and havent a clue what a dreambox is, It's meant for dreambox users.
    If not just take the pi55 out the question LMAOAY

Cheers guys

2. Is it a box for recording dreams? Cos I had one about me giving Girls Aloud some Bio Bling that I wouldnt mind revisiting. You wouldnt believe the things the Ginger one can do with a Black and decker workmate, balloon poodle and a packet of lard
  3. I wish I was using a dream box. Give the right arm a bit of a rest.
  4. Sounds like any Gays using a Dream Box......FFS
  5. There was huge opportunity for sex-based humour here given the thread title.

Glad to see the usual suspects were straight in there!

Well done lads :D
  6. Mon plaisir, kind sir!
  7. Setting low standards and failing to maintain them, as usual.
  8. Give it 5 mins - Mrs Oz is just nodding off.
  9. Is it something to do with rohypnol?
  10. Rohypnol - putting the 'sensual' in non-consensual sex since 1994
  11. Whats wrong with a good old fashioned flickknife? Sexual assault used to be so much simpler.
  12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A dreambox? Is that like I used to have in the early teenage years, when I would dream about Julie Christie's box?
  13. Naa its like a black box but records the dying thoughts of a pilot as opposed to their dying words. Both are fairly similar though, "Hey, is that a boxcutter?"