ANY GUYS IN CABLING

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by bombdr2494, Apr 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im looking for a job in the cabling industry, need to get my foot in the door after 15 years in the army, just wondered if any guys might be able to help me out?

Here are my quals

BTEC Advanced Award in Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (Level 3)
    BTEC Advanced Award in Managing Passive Optical Networks & Air Blown Fibre Systems (Level 3)
    City & Guilds 3666-02 Unit 1 – Basic Principles of Communications Cabling
    City & Guilds 3666-02 Unit 2 – Fibre Optic Cabling in an Internal Environment
    City & Guilds 3666-02 Unit 3 – Fibre Optic Cabling in an External Environment
    City & Guilds 3666-02 Unit 4 – Copper Cabling in an Internal Environment
    City & Guilds 6156 Unit 2 New RASWA (Signing, Lighting and Guarding)
    NEMAP NOCN Principles and Practice of Digital Cable Communication Transmission Systems – Level 2
    NEMAP NOCN Digital Cable Communications System Installation –
    Level 2

Im also CS cleared and will work anywhwere home or abroad and whatever hours

Cheers

unitedfan2494@hotmail.com

2. Edit: WTF? Could have sworn this was in 'Just TA' a minute ago. Pesky mods.

CS - What's that then?

3. Oops sorry meant sc cleared

4. Where the fcuks Cabling? Is it near East Angular?

5. Cow

Cow LE

Quals are great, what experience do you have? What sort projects have you worked on(Size/Cost/Role//Etc)? This is what employers will want to know.

6. Cabling...im aware that theres a substantial amount of cabling work at Heathrow Airport at the moment.

7. Cow

Cow LE

BT are rolling out their 21CN network, I'll pm you someone who's looking for fiel engineers at the mo.

8. Cheers mate