Any Gunner will do....

If there is anyone that is/was recently on the recruiting team or can throw some info my way ref. transfer can you please PM me?

Muchos thankos.

goatbagthedruid said:
Speak to your RCMO.

GBTD
Already have done GBTD. After a little friendly advice is all. And those doing the job seemed the best place to get it from.

Thanks anyway.... :roll:

Jobs. I know what's on offer and where they are and how to transfer (I've done my research) but wanted to know a bit more about two specific trades.

blonde_grenade said:
Jobs. I know what's on offer and where they are and how to transfer (I've done my research) but wanted to know a bit more about two specific trades.
Are the trades a secret?

Yeah, sorry. Just read back and realised how that all sounded!! All very hush hush.

UAV Op and Gunner Obs Post.

Because of the trade I'm in now I suspect I will be 'steered' towards the more Int type trades (ahem) but just after a bit more info from people in the know.

My particular Chain of Command will not give me anymore than 'It's shit. Don't do it'. You gotta love the transfer process....

blonde_grenade said:
Gunner Obs Post. /
Good job. You need to be fit, bright and have the ability to multi-task. You need to understand and be able to work with the Inf and Cav. Unless you have sigs quals, you'll have to start again (I would think as I don't know your rank, trade etc) and work your way through the OP path.

If you have an int background, then there are areas at a higher rank to work in an HQ and do Arty Int.

Hope this is helpful.

GBTD

Thank you GBTD.

Really appreciate it and thank you for taking the time :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
foggy_balla The Intelligence Cell 3
GunnersQuadrant Gunners 47
GunnersQuadrant Gunners 66