• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Any Gunner will do....

Jobs. I know what's on offer and where they are and how to transfer (I've done my research) but wanted to know a bit more about two specific trades.

blonde_grenade said:
Jobs. I know what's on offer and where they are and how to transfer (I've done my research) but wanted to know a bit more about two specific trades.
Are the trades a secret?

Yeah, sorry. Just read back and realised how that all sounded!! All very hush hush.

UAV Op and Gunner Obs Post.

Because of the trade I'm in now I suspect I will be 'steered' towards the more Int type trades (ahem) but just after a bit more info from people in the know.

My particular Chain of Command will not give me anymore than 'It's shit. Don't do it'. You gotta love the transfer process....

blonde_grenade said:
Gunner Obs Post. /
Good job. You need to be fit, bright and have the ability to multi-task. You need to understand and be able to work with the Inf and Cav. Unless you have sigs quals, you'll have to start again (I would think as I don't know your rank, trade etc) and work your way through the OP path.

If you have an int background, then there are areas at a higher rank to work in an HQ and do Arty Int.

Hope this is helpful.

GBTD

Latest Threads