Any Good Jobs?

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Grumblin_subalten, Sep 25, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody got any quality jobs. Not just pucker postings but little funnies that they feel they want to gloat about.

They may wish to post the timings their "great job" is becoming available so other hapless soldiers can try and beg for a chance of happyness, or just get fobbed off for the "benefit of the capbadge" and the bigger picture
  2. I guess not judging by the heavy response, there must be a few good jobs or is everybody away from their computer terminals.

Gotta run, boss is coming back in :arrow:
  3. If we all had good jobs, and happy postings then we'd never leave them....then those poor sobs who don't get a go would be misery guts for ever....and we need crap jobs and postings to compare the good one to....
  4. Perhaps the topic should have been...'any crap jobs and posting we really need to avoid' would have added interest, god knows i've had a few! :roll:
  5. That wouldn't be a very good thread as I would just list my mil CV
  6. My CV on the other hand is getting better and better, as from prime new job at no 70.....yippee!!!!! :D
  7. See must be some good job out there, but they all seem to be civvi
  8. Civil Service.......
  9. But what would I do with all these spare uniforms, green is not going to go down well in the office
  10. We all wear grey in Whitehall. Pre requisite of the job. :roll:
  11. Yeah made the odd visit a while back and it made John Major look like a style guru.
  12. we certainly are clones of a by gone era!!!! now realised i put work place down and am trying very hard to delete but can't....... minor panic, nothing to horrible, just shortness of breath flashing before eyes.....god left arm numb...... 8O
  13. Yeah I put job down and tried to delete it, but the Army said I had to stay.
  14. What's the weather like on your planet today GS? Is it sunny? Is green a good colour to wear in the sun? I need to go on looking at sites now, any suggestions?