Any film buffs out there??????

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by bigjarofwasps, Jun 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,

I saw a film advertised on Sky- now if its on at the cinerma or on Sky now, I couldn`t say, but I can`t see it advertised anyway, and to be honest can`t remember what its called but I can tell you this.........

Its about a sunken ship with gold on it, and there trying to salvage it.

Can anyone tell me what its called. :?

It looked really cool!!!!!!!!!!

2. The name of it was something along these lines.........

Into the deep blue water?????? Something along those lines, I can`t recall anyone particularly famous in it either.....

3. I think it's called 'Salvage of The Gold Sunken Ship'.

4. Attached Files:

5. Watched it last night on DVD, for anyone who hasn`t seen it, its not bad. Bit a light entertainment 7/10.

6. Hired it and 'backed it up' from the local hire shop, worth it purely to see Jessica Alba in her bikini :)

7. On way to DVD shop now!!!!!!

8. Has anyone seen Saw 2? I watched it on Sky Box Office the other night and I thought it was really scary, if you have seen Saw then this is far better!

9. 10/10 just for Jessica in her bikini!!!

:p :p :p

edited for being a mong!!

10. Happy with that!

11. Does anyone remember the film Romper Stomper with Russel Crowe?

Quality

12. God - somebody else in the world who has seen RomperStomper. Showed a side of Australia that I ,naively, didn't think existed.

Same as Once were Warriors, I thought NZ was just bungee jumping and sailing, didn't expect to see gangs of glue sniffing Maori kids.

Both really good films, in my opinion.