Any film buffs out there??????

Hi Guys,

I saw a film advertised on Sky- now if its on at the cinerma or on Sky now, I couldn`t say, but I can`t see it advertised anyway, and to be honest can`t remember what its called but I can tell you this.........

Its about a sunken ship with gold on it, and there trying to salvage it.

Can anyone tell me what its called. :?

It looked really cool!!!!!!!!!!

The name of it was something along these lines.........

Into the deep blue water?????? Something along those lines, I can`t recall anyone particularly famous in it either.....

bigjarofwasps said:
Hi Guys,

I saw a film advertised on Sky- now if its on at the cinerma or on Sky now, I couldn`t say, but I can`t see it advertised anyway, and to be honest can`t remember what its called but I can tell you this.........

Its about a sunken ship with gold on it, and there trying to salvage it.

Can anyone tell me what its called. :?

It looked really cool!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's called 'Salvage of The Gold Sunken Ship'.

Watched it last night on DVD, for anyone who hasn`t seen it, its not bad. Bit a light entertainment 7/10.

Hired it and 'backed it up' from the local hire shop, worth it purely to see Jessica Alba in her bikini :)

Zorro said:
Hired it and 'backed it up' from the local hire shop, worth it purely to see Jessica Alba in her bikini :)
On way to DVD shop now!!!!!!

Has anyone seen Saw 2? I watched it on Sky Box Office the other night and I thought it was really scary, if you have seen Saw then this is far better!

bigjarofwasps said:
Watched it last night on DVD, for anyone who hasn`t seen it, its not bad. Bit a light entertainment 7/10.
10/10 just for Jessica in her bikini!!!

:p :p :p

edited for being a mong!!

AF1771 said:
bigjarofwasps said:
10/10 just for Jessica in her bikini!!!
:p :p :p

edited for being a mong!!
Happy with that!

God - somebody else in the world who has seen RomperStomper. Showed a side of Australia that I ,naively, didn't think existed.

Same as Once were Warriors, I thought NZ was just bungee jumping and sailing, didn't expect to see gangs of glue sniffing Maori kids.

Both really good films, in my opinion.