Any Ferrari owners out there......??

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Banker, Oct 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Just checking on the off chance.

2. I've got a Land Rover - does that help at all?

3. I sat in a mates once......well, he'd hired it for a weekend. Does that count?

4. Put it in the OTC forum, I am sure someone, if you ask nicely, will nick one to order after a skin full on Friday!

5. Sure,

I've been a long term collector. Let me know if we can share advice, tips, etc.

Here's my latest:

Untitled-1.jpg

6. A lad on Blandford camp has a Ferrari

7. Had enough of the Aston have we?

Probably the best and worst cars I have driven have both been Ferrari's on a track day.

8. Not quite a Ferrari, but it's Italian and has a good vintage on it ^^

Attached Files:

9. Poppy's going to cuff you for dissing her wheels matie boy....................

10. Alas no but my step brother owns one and he is a right twat will not let poor old lltq with in a mile of it.

11. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

My cousin is a car dealer and has had quite a few really shit ones over the years, including a 328, 348, 400 and a really shite Mondial which he got for a couple of grand. He's also had a few Lancia Thema 8.32s which have Ferrari engines. I helped him do a dashboard change on a mate's Testarossa once and the underside of the dash was made out of corrugated plastic, the sort of stuff estate agent's signs are made out of, I kid you not. The reason we were changing the dash was because the plastic had started to disintegrate.

Personally I reckon the pre 1970s ones are lovely but anything built between 1975 and 2000 is generally quite crap, the newer ones are pretty good apparently but if I had that sort of cash to spend on a new car I'd probably go for a Alfa 8C.

Having said that, regardless of which model you are in, people still always look and either say ''wow a Ferrari!'' or ''wow what a dick!'' Even when driving the Mondial, which was worth less than most second hand family saloons, people still thought it was something really special, I suppose it's all about the badge for some people.

Don't even get me started on Maseratis.

12. My uncles - cousins - sons - wifes - dad has one, apparently.

13. If I could afford a Ferrari I'd buy a Porsche

14. 3200, talk to me.......

15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I suppose it's not as bad as a Ghibli or a Biturbo.